Senior Director of Email Strategic Consulting
Epsilon Data Management, LLCApply
As part of Epsilon’s market-leading Interactive Strategic Services team, you will contribute to and lead a team of interactive strategists, working with Fortune 500 companies to help them optimize Interactive marketing strategies and tactics with a focus on digital channels – specifically the email channel.
Using your analytical skills and online marketing experience, you will help these world-class clients gain unique insights into their overall performance and help them use this insight to drive better marketing ROI. In addition, the Senior Director will develop, create, train and evangelize new and existing digital strategy offerings throughout Epsilon and lead the charge on creating new business opportunities in this area.
The ideal candidate for this position will have a combination of interactive direct marketing and quantitative analytical skills, along with proven consulting experience helping clients improve their marketing performance.
- Manage and grow a team of 2-3 strategists and consultants on existing client projects and retainers for Epsilon clients.
- Lead consulting engagements that derive insight and provide recommendations to clients in quality presentations to improve marketing performance.
- Work with Industry consultants, peer groups, and client service teams to cross-sell and up-sell existing clients and identify new business opportunities.
- Provide quantitative and strategic marketing consulting services to new and existing clients.
- 10+ years of professional experience
- Degree in an analytical/business/marketing/advertising discipline is ideal, MBA preferred.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills required
- Ability to work through ambiguous situations to understand, define, and meet client needs
- Proactively drives innovation
- Expertise with email user experience best practices
- Experience with consulting projects in interactive marketing, including email strategy
- Working experience in a marketing agency, services firm, or consulting organization.
- Successful track record of building and presenting strategic email programs, recommendations and tactics for clients and effectively executing programs
- Experience working on projects in multiple digital channels – social, online media, affiliate, mobile, SEO/SEM, etc.
- Superb communication, presentation and public-speaking skills.
Comfortable being the differentiator in the room among senior leadership and C-level executives on email initiatives and expertise, quickly relating to their objectives and business needs and providing credible advice
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on
proof, not promises.TM Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate, and prove measurable business outcomes.
Powered by CORE ID,® the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies, and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty, and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com.
Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
We see a world where modern marketing is built on truth, trust and transparency,
not smoke and mirrors. We want to be part of a world where consumers are
recognized and respected, privacy is protected and integrity is expected.
We enable marketing built on proof, not promises. We create robust customer
experiences that drive performance at the individual level, and help brands make
smarter decisions that drive real business outcomes.