Epsilon is seeking a business development executive to join our sales organization. In this role, you’ll work for a company with a well-established reputation as a leader in the new-age world of marketing, close new sales opportunities and be trained by experts in the field.
As a Senior Director of Sales, you will work as a member of a sales team to solve business and technical problems for prospective clients and customers. You will uncover and understand customer goals and challenges and establish Epsilon’s marketing products as the best solution available. You’ll develop high quality customized presentations and demonstrations that highlight customer value and manage a myriad of professional client relationships.
As a Senior Director of Sales you will be responsible for:
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Understand customer needs and requirements and how they align to Epsilon
- Research accounts, identify key players / decision makers within targeted accounts and generate interest
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory
- Team with Internal partners to build networking opportunities
- Cold-call prospects that are generated by external sources of lead.
- Penetrate all targeted accounts and radiate sales from within client base.
- Collaborate with Sales Executives and Account Managers to determine necessary strategic sales approaches.
- Where necessary, support marketing efforts such as trade shows, exhibits, and other events.Handle inbound, unsolicited prospect calls and web-leads and convert them into opportunities.
- Overcome objections of prospective customers.
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on
proof, not promises.TM Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate, and prove measurable business outcomes.
Powered by CORE ID,® the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies, and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty, and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com.
Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
We see a world where modern marketing is built on truth, trust and transparency,
not smoke and mirrors. We want to be part of a world where consumers are
recognized and respected, privacy is protected and integrity is expected.
We enable marketing built on proof, not promises. We create robust customer
experiences that drive performance at the individual level, and help brands make
smarter decisions that drive real business outcomes.