Senior Field Advocate - Voice of Customer (100% Remote)
Join us as a Field Advocate on our high visibility Voice of Customer team to do the best work of your career and make a profound impact.
What you’ll achieve
Customer Advocacy is all about giving the customer a voice – and shaping what the company does in response. We engage with everyone at Dell Technologies who has an impact on customers and we are the catalyst and enablement arm for embedding the customer voice into how we do business. As a Field Advocate, we use customer experience data to create insight and action planning to put our customers at the heart of Dell Technologies.
- Drive consultative action planning to address Voice of Customer feedback on a Global basis supporting Channel and Distribution (leveraging shared services)
- Participate as a member of your designated sales leadership team and bring a CX lens to high priority initiatives in the business
- Establish influential relationships and execute business partnerships at various levels in your business: Presidents, SVPs, Sales Strategist, Ops, Enablement, Front Line
- Serve as front line for Voice of Customer office to field (ie, including linking associated programs or pilots)
- Build and deliver strong executive presentations, meetings, all forms of communication
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- 8+ years of related Voice of Customer experience – Sales Enablement, Business Consultant, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience)
- Background of understanding data from customer surveys
- Previously worked with data analytics team or sales organization on a global basis is a plus
- Qualtrics, Maritz or similar platform is a plus
- Experience with Global DTS or Enterprise size accounts
- Project Management experience
Here at Dell Technologies, We believe progress sits at the intersection of humanity and technology. That’s why we are committed to driving human progress and transforming lives with world-class technologies. Through our reach, technology, and people we strive to create a positive and lasting impact on humankind and the planet. By joining us, you can be part of the team that is maximizing time to value our products and solutions for our customers, partners, and team members.
We have opportunities across the globe. A team fueled by collaboration. A culture that fosters innovation and values a diverse and inclusive workplace. We’re made up of strong, smart people dedicated to doing their best work and driving success for our customers. We Are Ready For You.
Learn more about our opportunities below and find a career that inspires you.
By 2030, 50% of our global workforce and 40% of our global people leaders will be women, 25% of our U.S. workforce and 15% of our U.S. people leaders will be black/African American and Hispanic/Latino minorities, and 50% of the people empowered by our social and education initiatives will be girls, women or underrepresented groups
Dell's team members are an incredible force focused on building a greater level of involvement in our global diversity practices across our business. Our highest aspirations reflect how we’ll make our positive social impact real and measurable.