Senior Field Service Technician
As a Senior Field Service Technician, you will apply technical expertise, peer collaborating, diagnosis tools and analytical practices to resolve customer issues, taking care of our customer IT operations by delivering outstanding on-site support.
- Resolve complex issues forwarded by team members (e.g., executive technical escalations)
- Solve escalated problems for customers with high expectations
- Build and maintain relationships with other groups that impact the technical aspect for phone support (such as tool content teams and the product group)
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Excellent customer service focus and a desire to successfully interact with end-users, internal customers, management and peer teams
- Ability to analyze, test, troubleshoot and repair a wide variety of PC problems related to hardware and software
- work independently or as a team to resolve customer incidents
- Monitor their respective ticket queue and handle tickets to ensure incidents and service requests are addressed in a timely manner, meeting established metrics and SLAs
- Effectively work with PC imaging software
- Operating Systems – Microsoft Win 7 and 10, (Optional either: Apple OS, Android)
- Use of Microsoft applications (i.e., Outlook, Skype, Project, Visio, Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Minimum education required – High School diploma or GED required
- CompTIA A+; CompTIA Network+; CompTIA Security+ or similar
- Some credits towards an Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Management or related discipline
- 2 to 5 years of related experience
Here at Dell Technologies, We believe progress sits at the intersection of humanity and technology. That’s why we are committed to driving human progress and transforming lives with world-class technologies. Through our reach, technology, and people we strive to create a positive and lasting impact on humankind and the planet. By joining us, you can be part of the team that is maximizing time to value our products and solutions for our customers, partners, and team members.
We have opportunities across the globe. A team fueled by collaboration. A culture that fosters innovation and values a diverse and inclusive workplace. We’re made up of strong, smart people dedicated to doing their best work and driving success for our customers. We Are Ready For You.
Learn more about our opportunities below and find a career that inspires you.
By 2030, 50% of our global workforce and 40% of our global people leaders will be women, 25% of our U.S. workforce and 15% of our U.S. people leaders will be black/African American and Hispanic/Latino minorities, and 50% of the people empowered by our social and education initiatives will be girls, women or underrepresented groups
Dell's team members are an incredible force focused on building a greater level of involvement in our global diversity practices across our business. Our highest aspirations reflect how we’ll make our positive social impact real and measurable.