The Financial Systems team is responsible for the implementation of new technology and the support of existing solutions and processes that impact the Finance organization.
The team is looking for an individual to work from Epsilon’s Wakefield MA office with proven experience in Oracle Database Development supporting financial systems initiatives in a fast-paced environment.
This person would be working closely with our FP&A org, reporting to the Sr. Director, Finance. They will be responsible for the development, enhancement and maintenance of the Finance department’s internal Oracle Database and its integrations with multiple financial systems. This position will work closely with internal offshore team members and coordinate project deliverables as necessary.
This individual should be proficient with the technical data architecture, SQL, ETL and the front-end development of reporting solutions. Ability to coordinate with various IT departments (internal and external) and FP&A is essential.
Bachelor degree in Information Systems or Computer Science or Business degree with a strong systems background.
Ideal education would be an IT degree with an Accounting/Finance emphasis or relevant experience with financial systems.
4+ years’ experience with database development and extensive experience with PL SQL, ETL tools or a similar platform preferred. Experience with reporting and planning tools a plus.
- The Developer will be responsible for design, development, testing, maintenance, optimization and support of our internal Oracle database including integrations with various financial systems
- Design and implement data loading (ETL) and publishing processes within the Database environment including Xactly Connect (vendor specific ETL tool)
- Design and implement models, including the construction of Facts and Dimensions with hierarchies, attributes, and measures
- Manage development roadmap across platforms
- Translate business requirements into actionable technical specifications
- Work closely with offshore development support team to complete projects as necessary
- Work with the larger team to support Finance organization on monthly close process and daily activities and as needed on ad-hoc projects
- Prior relevant experience in delivering Database solutions
- Advanced knowledge and skills in SQL to run queries for data analysis and data profiling.
- Overall understanding of systems architecture & technology development life cycle
- Strong foundation and understanding of Data modeling concepts, Logical, physical, Dimensional Modeling and design principles
- Good understanding of Oracle PL/ SQL
- Experience in the design and implementation of ETL processes using Oracle ODI or a similar platform
- Experience working with and integrating various sources of data
- Experience scoping project deliverables and managing project timelines
- Good knowledge of Financial and HR Data Model would be advantageous
- Knowledge and experience in planning tools like Prophix, Xactly Connect, Power BI, SAP BO reporting, SAP ERP / SAP HANA, HFM,Prophix, Xactly Connect, experience a plus
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on
proof, not promises.TM Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate, and prove measurable business outcomes.
Powered by CORE ID,® the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies, and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty, and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com.
Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
We see a world where modern marketing is built on truth, trust and transparency,
not smoke and mirrors. We want to be part of a world where consumers are
recognized and respected, privacy is protected and integrity is expected.
We enable marketing built on proof, not promises. We create robust customer
experiences that drive performance at the individual level, and help brands make
smarter decisions that drive real business outcomes.