Senior Interaction (IxD) Designer
As a Senior Interaction Designer, you will be responsible representing the user in all phases of delivering Dell Technology solutions. While collaborating with key engineering and business partners, you will define and drive user experience design deliverables across software projects and design initiatives.
- carry products from concept to development using your abilities to distill complex problems into intuitive, clean, user friendly designs
- create information architectures, apply and grow existing design languages and systems, while delivering the appropriate content to development partners (workflows, behavioral specifications, redlines, interactive prototypes, etc.)
- Ensure experiential designs achieve the highest level of usability, desirability and customer satisfaction.
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Undergraduate degree and 6+ years’ relevant experience or Graduate degree in a related field, plus 4+ years’ relevant experience.
- Submission of portfolio link or attachment with application/resume that demonstrates the ability to process and apply design research – usability studies, reports, trends, ethnography, user personas and related information – into design solutions and deliverables.
- Strong proficiency with design and/or prototyping tools: Adobe Creative Suite (primarily Photoshop and Illustrator), Figma, Axure, XD, etc.
- Strong skillset in digital design with an emphasis on Windows, mobile (iOS/Android), and web User Interfaces.
- Knowledgeable of and proactive driving the latest trends in visual and interactive design.
- Good communication skills – verbal, written, and experience engaging with stakeholders, product/project team members, and other user-experience professionals.
- Demonstrates the ability to process and apply design research – usability studies, reports, trends, ethnography, user personas and related information – into design solutions and deliverables.
- Experience with data center software and solutions and their users and related technologies such as cloud, as-a-Service, compute, storage, networking, converged / hyper-converged infrastructure and data management technologies
- Experience working in information technology (IT), government, financial, data management, regulatory, or medical fields
Here at Dell Technologies, We believe progress sits at the intersection of humanity and technology. That’s why we are committed to driving human progress and transforming lives with world-class technologies. Through our reach, technology, and people we strive to create a positive and lasting impact on humankind and the planet. By joining us, you can be part of the team that is maximizing time to value our products and solutions for our customers, partners, and team members.
We have opportunities across the globe. A team fueled by collaboration. A culture that fosters innovation and values a diverse and inclusive workplace. We’re made up of strong, smart people dedicated to doing their best work and driving success for our customers. We Are Ready For You.
Learn more about our opportunities below and find a career that inspires you.
By 2030, 50% of our global workforce and 40% of our global people leaders will be women, 25% of our U.S. workforce and 15% of our U.S. people leaders will be black/African American and Hispanic/Latino minorities, and 50% of the people empowered by our social and education initiatives will be girls, women or underrepresented groups
Dell's team members are an incredible force focused on building a greater level of involvement in our global diversity practices across our business. Our highest aspirations reflect how we’ll make our positive social impact real and measurable.