The Senior Manager of Analyst Relations will serve as the liaison between Epsilon and industry analysts to maximize exposure, value, and engagement across the analyst channel. Working alongside Epsilon’s VP of Analyst Relations, you will manage analyst outreach to enhance Epsilon’s reputation as the industry leader in connected identity and outcome-based marketing.
In this position, you will be responsible for executing personalized analyst engagement plans that promote the breadth and depth of Epsilon’s solutions, while delivering an in-depth understanding of specific products and/or services.
The ideal candidate will possess strong decision-making and communication skills to determine the appropriate mix of tactics and messaging to achieve Epsilon’s goals. You will work with multiple stakeholders, including Epsilon leaders and subject matter experts, to effectively position Epsilon’s solutions and differentiators with the analyst community.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Conduct analyst research to distill insights as it aligns to Epsilon’s business goals and priorities. This includes monitoring and understanding the research and reporting cycles of key analysts, as well as identifying, analyzing, producing, and disseminating relevant information in a timely and digestible manner.
- Manage calendar of analyst interactions to strengthen relationships with relevant analysts to ensure that Epsilon is well-positioned and top-of-mind with analysts who influence the opinions of the market.
- Address the needs of analysts as it relates to their research and inquiries about Epsilon. This primarily includes support for analyst market inquiries and subject matter expert interviews in support of analyst research.
- Help incorporate analyst activities into the marketing calendar for thought leadership & demand generation activities.
- Support the evaluation process with industry analysts that are creating reports ranking Epsilon’s offerings, including Forrester Waves/Now Techs, Gartner Magic Quadrants/Critical Capabilities and IDC MarketScapes.
- Align on company and Analyst Relations-based goals and measure/report on progress against those goals, with an emphasis on results-driven impact from AR activities.
- Manage monthly reporting and metrics including interactions, outcomes, and results against AR goals
- Collaborate with subject matter experts to understand business priorities and key initiatives & offer suggestions for analyst insights to inform them.
- 5-7 years analyst relations/communications experience, preferably with a marketing/advertising technology, communications/advertising agency or technology company.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a 4-year college or university or equivalent experience, with an ideal focus in marketing, public relations or communications.
- Demonstrated communications, public relations or analyst / investor relations experience
- Flexible and able to adapt to changing scenarios, stay calm under pressure and is someone who rolls up their sleeves and gets the job done.
- Passion and curiosity for technology, digital marketing, data and innovation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Creative problem-solving and collaboration skills
- Tenacious, organized, and self-motivated; ability to be respond quickly
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on
proof, not promises.TM Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate, and prove measurable business outcomes.
Powered by CORE ID,® the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies, and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty, and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com.
Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
We see a world where modern marketing is built on truth, trust and transparency,
not smoke and mirrors. We want to be part of a world where consumers are
recognized and respected, privacy is protected and integrity is expected.
We enable marketing built on proof, not promises. We create robust customer
experiences that drive performance at the individual level, and help brands make
smarter decisions that drive real business outcomes.