Senior Manager Data & Product Analytics
Data Analytics is all about breaking new ground to enable businesses to answer their most urgent questions. Pioneering massively parallel data-intensive analytic processing, our mission is to develop a whole new approach to generating meaning and value from data sets and shape brand new methodologies, tools, statistical methods and models.
Join us to do the best work of your career and make a profound impact as a Senior Manager on our ISG Advanced Analytics team.
What you’ll achieve
In our ISG Advanced Analytics group as a Senior Manager you will be leading a team of highly skilled senior Data and Product Analyst, who are transforming data with unique hardware and software perspectives and insights, to enable data driven Product decisions.
- Responsible for leading the Data/ business analytics team in establishing the hardware and software product related data to enable product-based decisions
- Work with Server and Storage Product owners to understand the products and formulate what are the possible data and metrices that are required by the respective line of business, and define the requirements to the data engineering team
- Develops and delivers on analytics roadmap, while always identifying new opportunities and prioritization of recommendations.
- Delivers ad hoc and strategic analysis by leveraging cutting edge Analytics technologies to deliver product insights to business users like Product managers, finance, strategy etc.
- Perform all people management functions performance reviews, staff calls, 1×1’s, recruiting, hiring, on-boarding, career development, talent retention and motivation, etc.
- Provides thought leadership within the Data Science and Analytics community to support solutions, strategies, and roadmaps.
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- 12 years of overall experience and minimum 6 years of People management experience and proven track record of successfully leading large and senior team members.
- Must have a good understanding of hardware products with exposure to Data visualization and data storytelling. Past experience in any product marketing function will be well appreciated too.
- Expert in Excel, SQL, Tableau and other Business intelligence and data analytics tools.
- Strong analytical and consultative background with proven track record of converting abstract business problems into data requirements and performing exploratory data analysis to enable data driven decision making
- Experience in Sale analytics and planning, Product marketing, Finance planning or Pricing functions
Here at Dell Technologies, We believe progress sits at the intersection of humanity and technology. That’s why we are committed to driving human progress and transforming lives with world-class technologies. Through our reach, technology, and people we strive to create a positive and lasting impact on humankind and the planet. By joining us, you can be part of the team that is maximizing time to value our products and solutions for our customers, partners, and team members.
We have opportunities across the globe. A team fueled by collaboration. A culture that fosters innovation and values a diverse and inclusive workplace. We’re made up of strong, smart people dedicated to doing their best work and driving success for our customers. We Are Ready For You.
Learn more about our opportunities below and find a career that inspires you.
By 2030, 50% of our global workforce and 40% of our global people leaders will be women, 25% of our U.S. workforce and 15% of our U.S. people leaders will be black/African American and Hispanic/Latino minorities, and 50% of the people empowered by our social and education initiatives will be girls, women or underrepresented groups
Dell's team members are an incredible force focused on building a greater level of involvement in our global diversity practices across our business. Our highest aspirations reflect how we’ll make our positive social impact real and measurable.