Senior Manager- Move Add Change
We are currently seeking a Move, Add, Change Manager to join our team located in Boston, MA. This position is on a client account within pharmaceutical industry.
We are seeking a Move, Add, Change Manager join and help our team successfully manage our Life Sciences client’s move request activity in their Boston / Cambridge locations; ensure Client satisfaction throughout the move management process, working as part of a diverse supportive and talented team.
- Receive and successfully plan, schedule and implement the physical aspects of small to mid-sized move projects, providing the Client with move instructions, and move orientations as required.
- Work collaboratively with the Client’s support groups and supporting suppliers (technology, Telecom, furniture, etc.)
- Provide move signage, general move directions, and presence on campus or at the move site, availability to answer questions and resolve post-move issues.
- Perform data input and ensure data accuracy within move management and CAFM systems
- Support the Project Coordinator in preparing/updating project status reports, updating tracking reports and maintaining files for project due diligence,
- Participate in planning meetings hosted by the client, Occupancy Planning and other key stakeholders
- Collaborate in the development of scopes of work for assigned small projects and prepares various RFP’s needed for vendor and contractor services to complete projects.
- Ensures all relocation and project management activities are performed in a manner consistent with documented processes and in accordance with the client’s and Sodexo’s policies and procedures
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of architectural drawings and furniture and space planning concepts
- Organized and detail-oriented, with strong analytical skills and the ability to prioritize and manage differing needs and priorities on a day to day basis, to deal with the business and the team’s changing necessities and requests
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with executive level internal & external clients
- Exhibit enthusiasm and positive attitude with clients and peers
- Provides superior customer service
- Keen to enhance your own professional and personal skills
- Flexibility and ability to travel locally to work on-site at client sites, as required
You will be required to have the COVID-19 vaccine to work at this location.
Facilities Construction Project Management. Leads or coordinates construction projects, such as developing a new facility, the addition, expansion, or extension of an existing facility, or renovation/alterations to a facility in collaboration with project team, construction site and management. Can develop entry level project budgets, make project assignments based on skill sets of contractors & vendors, build entry level project schedules and timetables, and lead project responsibilities for team members for the duration of the project. Organizes and directs construction personnel, and ensures that materials and equipment resources are delivered on time.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement – Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Management Experience – 5 years
Basic Functional Experience – 3 years experience in a supervisory capacity within construction
We serve to uplift communities, to advocate equity, to ensure inclusion, to be a force for change, We are SodexoMagic. We sustain and empower communities everywhere through healthy food and exceptional services. We stand with our employees and partners to ensure quality of life services that safeguard wellness for all communities to create a just and more equitable future for all people. Through who we are, through what we do, through our legacy, we stand committed to…serving equality for communities.
“We always overdeliver to our customers. We want to make sure we put a smile on their face each and every day. As the leader, I want to empower our team to deliver best in class service.” - MAGIC JOHNSON
SodexoMagic was founded in 2006 between Sodexo and NBA Hall of Famer, Magic Johnson. Mr. Johnson knows what it takes to motivate and create a winning team. With now over 6,500+ employees (72% diverse) serving more than 1,700 sites, we always over deliver to our customers. Industries we serve include Colleges/Universities, K-12, Corporate and Healthcare.
SodexoMagic operates under the following pillars:
We are committed to providing the highest possible quality of food and service to our communities. Our Chief Culinary Advisor, Chef Garvin leads our community of chefs using food to inspire and delivering great recipes that present healthier choices for our clients and customers.
QUALITY OF LIFE
Because we are the communities we serve, it is crucial that we understand the people we interact with daily: their challenges as well as their dreams. Through employment opportunities, community events, and philanthropic endeavors, we are dedicated to those who make us who we are.
We champion programs geared toward mental health and are dedicated to the power of collaboration to spark healthy communities.
We are committed to supporting diversity and inclusion through purchases of goods and services from minority and women -owned businesses. All neighborhoods deserve every opportunity to thrive and grow.