We’re leading our industry.
Epsilon is an all-encompassing global marketing innovator. We wrote the book on database management, and now we’re writing the future of marketing. We know that true connections create better results, so we work together to develop personalized marketing solutions for consumers. Here, you’ll learn from the best in the business and grow in a team-oriented environment.
It’s all about the customer.
To best service our customers we need the best people. The Shared Services Resource Management team enables our People Cloud platform teams to ‘do what they do’ by finding the best employees for the job.
The Senior Manager, Resource Management is a key role within the Resource Management Team requiring a combination of focus and flexibility, as well as a willingness to play a pro-active enablement role. The role requires a highly resourceful individual with self-motivation, integrity, and a willingness to learn and adapt to dynamic business requirements.
The Senior Manager, Resource Management is responsible for resource planning and staff allocation for one or more of Epsilon product teams. The Senior Manager, Resource Management is responsible for confirming the assignment of people to projects based on their skills, previous experience, availability, or project budget. The Senior Manager, Resource Management needs to ensure resources have the capacity to deliver upcoming projects. The Senior Manager, Resource Management may have direct reports and people management responsibilities.
What you’ll do as a Shared Services Senior Manager, Resource Management:
- Possess a clear and thorough understanding of resource management terminology and process as well as Epsilon Sales process
- Ensure resource requirements are fully understood and are accurately reflected in the Resource Forecast tool meeting all SLAs
- Confirm resources have the capacity to deliver upcoming projects
- Coordinate and facilitate the resource planning meetings
- Identify and articulate discrepancy between what has been sold versus what has been requested
- Manage, either directly or indirectly, other members of the Resource Management team with ability to lead and grow a competent team through effective hiring, training, goal-setting, coaching, and performance evaluations
What skills you will use:
- Communicates effectively using verbal and written skills
- Able to work independently and manage communication to all organizational levels within our global environment
- Demonstrates a blend of business acumen and technical aptitude
- Uses negotiation, time-management and listening skills to best deliver client requirements
- Able to quickly develop and maintain relationships within the organization and/or with external partners and understand the unique needs of each partnership
- Self-starter with strong initiative
- Thrives in a highly matrixed environment while managing multiple priorities simultaneously
- College degree or higher
- 10+ years of like business experience
- Resource Management or Workforce Management tools and applications
- Direct People management experience
- MS Office / MS Teams / SDLC / BI tools
- Marketing and Loyalty programs across 1 to many markets preferred
Who are we a good fit for?
We didn’t become an industry leader through corporate stagnation. We’re constantly changing, and we love working with people who share our adaptability and thirst for knowledge. With new ideas flying around, we thrive on a collaborative spirit. If you want to work for a company that encourages advancement, then come join us.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re a forward-thinking team player, we want you to work for Epsilon.
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on
proof, not promises.TM Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate, and prove measurable business outcomes.
Powered by CORE ID,® the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies, and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty, and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com.
Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
We see a world where modern marketing is built on truth, trust and transparency,
not smoke and mirrors. We want to be part of a world where consumers are
recognized and respected, privacy is protected and integrity is expected.
We enable marketing built on proof, not promises. We create robust customer
experiences that drive performance at the individual level, and help brands make
smarter decisions that drive real business outcomes.