- Hands on leader with current experience in systems integration, IPaaS tools (Boomi, Informatica, WebMethods, etc.),
- API design and development, cloud and SaaS integration strategy, EDI/eProcurement standards (ANSI X12, cXML, etc.),
- ETL (data Extract, Transform and Load) platforms, ESB (Enterprise Service Bus), SOA (Services Oriented Architectures) and Microservices, DevOps and DevOps tooling.
- Experience in coding in at least one language (Java, C#/C++, Ruby, Go…)
- Experience with SQL (MS SQL, MySQL, Progress, Oracle, etc.) and NoSQL DBs (Mongo, Dynamo, etc.)
- Mentoring and coaching Junior engineers
- Authorization to work for any employer in the US without requiring further sponsorship.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related technical field (or equivalent)
- 8 years of experience in business capability/process design and/or a technical advisor capacity
- Ability to think in terms of greater landscape without a biased view towards one platform/technology.
- Demonstrable experience in solution architecture and in integration solution design.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate, influence, and engage all levels of the organization.
- Knowledge of frameworks and standards for solution architecture.
- Exceptional ability to effectively communicate with technical and business colleagues and make complex ideas understood.
- Passion for understanding ambiguous, complex problems and driving high-quality, innovative solutions
- Demonstrated ability to juggle and prioritize multiple work streams while remaining calm and effective under pressure.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers and subject matter experts.
Women and Minorities are encouraged to apply
Diversity is foundational to PerkinElmer and we know that hiring talent with different backgrounds will provide a greater impact for our customers and a more inclusive workplace for our team. Our commitment to creating a culturally diverse workplace is REAL! We know that it’s the people that make PerkinElmer a wonderful, enriching place to work that is why we are always searching for talented and motivated individuals to join the PerkinElmer Family.
So what’s in it for you?
We create a customized development plan to help you achieve your career goals. We partner with you to build a long and rewarding career by providing:
- On-the-job training
- Mentoring relationships
- Ongoing career development planning
- Company and external training programs
- Opportunities for internal career mobility
Our company fosters innovation, knowledge sharing, and teamwork for long-term success. We are committed to the development of your career, giving you opportunities to learn and grow. Simply put, we make a difference for you, so you can make a difference in the world.
We are passionate about our work and the benefits we create for our customers, our communities, and our environment. Every day, we help our customers work to create healthier families, improve the quality of life, and sustain the well-being and longevity of people globally.
Imagine a world where you could detect health issues sooner to treat them more effectively. Where food and water are always safe, even in remote corners of the earth. And where scientific and medical research are enhanced to solve the greatest challenges of our times. At PerkinElmer, we imagine this world every day. Then, we innovate and collaborate to make it happen everywhere.
With about 13,000 employees worldwide, we pioneer scientific technologies for food and drug safety, environmental monitoring, industrial analysis, screening and diagnostic testing, and imaging for life sciences. We provide better detection, imaging, and informatics to help our customers make a profound impact on the world.