It takes high-caliber people with passion, energy and commitment to create and deliver technologies that drive human progress. So we need exceptional people to find that talent. The Talent Acquisition (TA) team within Human Resources is responsible for promoting a positive image of Dell Technologies and recruiting new people to our global team. We take into account complex factors to build talent acquisition strategies that achieve business objectives while ensuring a high-quality experience for candidates and business partners. Alongside forecasting hiring needs, undertaking interviews and conferring job offers, we advise business leaders on the talent strategy and deliver all TA metrics.
Join us to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact as a Senior Manager on our Talent Acquisition team in Remote U.S.
What you’ll achieve
The Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition will oversee part of our North America Sales and Customer Operations recruiting efforts responsible for providing effective thought leadership, set benchmarks, analyze data/metrics, and understand how to prioritize to meet business objectives. You will work closely with business leaders to influence and deliver quality assessment and high touch candidate experience through all aspects of the recruitment funnel.
- Build, engage, manage and develop a team of high-performing recruiting team in an extremely fast-paced and ambiguous environment
- Drive sourcing capability and capacity across a geographically dispersed team within North America to proactively build diverse candidate pools while leveraging all available talent channels to expedite the recruitment of market-leading technical talent for the business.
- Partner with key stakeholders (Business Leaders, Hiring Managers, HR Business Partners) to determine future talent needs and set and drive sourcing strategies
- Set team performance goals and metrics, timelines and a formal tracking process to measure and manage progress.
- Periodically, lead and/or participate in global Talent Acquisition related projects and initiatives
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Experience leading large, geographically dispersed teams of TA professionals (contingent and full time)
- Experience leveraging market and competitor analysis to define and execute effective sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches in support of both regional and global hiring.
- Experience partnering with global stakeholders to collaborate on recruiting strategy and delivery.
- Experience utilizing complex data sets and analytical skills to create, measure, and scale workflows to achieve accelerated hiring goals.
- Experience preparing and delivering executive level briefings to inform business leaders on the progress of key recruitment initiatives and hiring metrics.
- 12+ years Talent Acquisition (agency / corporate) ideally with a focus on IT/Services recruitment combined with market knowledge and 5+ years of experience leading, building, and coaching a recruiting team of managers and recruiters, in a high-tech corporate environment
- 2+ years of Project Management experience in complex environment
Here at Dell Technologies, We believe progress sits at the intersection of humanity and technology. That’s why we are committed to driving human progress and transforming lives with world-class technologies. Through our reach, technology, and people we strive to create a positive and lasting impact on humankind and the planet. By joining us, you can be part of the team that is maximizing time to value our products and solutions for our customers, partners, and team members.
We have opportunities across the globe. A team fueled by collaboration. A culture that fosters innovation and values a diverse and inclusive workplace. We’re made up of strong, smart people dedicated to doing their best work and driving success for our customers. We Are Ready For You.
Learn more about our opportunities below and find a career that inspires you.
By 2030, 50% of our global workforce and 40% of our global people leaders will be women, 25% of our U.S. workforce and 15% of our U.S. people leaders will be black/African American and Hispanic/Latino minorities, and 50% of the people empowered by our social and education initiatives will be girls, women or underrepresented groups
Dell's team members are an incredible force focused on building a greater level of involvement in our global diversity practices across our business. Our highest aspirations reflect how we’ll make our positive social impact real and measurable.