Join us as a Senior Principal Cloud Validation Engineer on our Software Engineering team in North America to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As a Senior Principal Cloud Validation Engineer, you will be responsible for developing sophisticated systems and validation automation to address the challenges of XaaS infrastructure consumption and support of our customer’s as they digitally transform their operation model.
- Play a global lead role towards design and implementation for automation, CI/CD processes and tools to make our services simpler and more robust
- Mentor team members in design collaboration, code reviews, development tools and processes
- Take part in the full automation software development life cycle including development, test, continuous delivery, and support
- Work closely with Development Engineering to collaborate and define test strategies for new feature offers
- Development process includes writing requirements specs, functional specs, design specs, test plans and End-to-End project test plans
- Be an active member of an agile team, collaboratively realizing features through development, test, and delivery
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Proven experience in Test Automation frameworks and advanced knowledge of automated testing tools and procedures
- Strong development/programming experience in Python/Ansible/ Kubernetes
- Experience with Cloud aaS deployment environments
- Experience with aaS deployment Automation, Enterprise Storage, Atlassian products (JIRA, Confluence)
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- VMWare competency
- 13+ years of software automation/leadership & validation experience in the area of storage and networking
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science or related field
Here at Dell Technologies, We believe progress sits at the intersection of humanity and technology. That’s why we are committed to driving human progress and transforming lives with world-class technologies. Through our reach, technology, and people we strive to create a positive and lasting impact on humankind and the planet. By joining us, you can be part of the team that is maximizing time to value our products and solutions for our customers, partners, and team members.
We have opportunities across the globe. A team fueled by collaboration. A culture that fosters innovation and values a diverse and inclusive workplace. We’re made up of strong, smart people dedicated to doing their best work and driving success for our customers. We Are Ready For You.
Learn more about our opportunities below and find a career that inspires you.
By 2030, 50% of our global workforce and 40% of our global people leaders will be women, 25% of our U.S. workforce and 15% of our U.S. people leaders will be black/African American and Hispanic/Latino minorities, and 50% of the people empowered by our social and education initiatives will be girls, women or underrepresented groups
Dell's team members are an incredible force focused on building a greater level of involvement in our global diversity practices across our business. Our highest aspirations reflect how we’ll make our positive social impact real and measurable.