The Position: Senior Product Designer
Senior Product Designers are outcome-driven design practitioners that lead product research, strategy, information architecture development, and interaction design to create products that inspire and delight. They’re able to discover, understand, and communicate business requirements, the emotional desires of our customers, and the context in which these two come together.
- Actively planning and facilitating product strategy, experience mapping, research, design workshops and meetings to act on behavioral evidence
- Eloquently present objective rationale to partners for design decisions
- Lead strategy and execution on large and small Products by using effective design practices to drive quantifiable business outcomes.
- Plan, prioritize, coordinate, and conduct field research, task analysis, information architecture design, interaction design, and usability testing
- Produce user requirement specifications, personas, storyboards, scenarios, flowcharts, design prototypes, and design specifications
- Effectively communicate research findings, conceptual ideas, detailed design, and design rationale both verbally and visually
- Design and contribute components to Design Language System (Figma and Adobe XD)
- Collaborate in stand-ups, retros, and working sessions
- Help in facilitating Design Sprint workshops and brainstorming sessions
- Present to stakeholders
- Daily pairing with engineers, product managers, business partners
- An exemplar of excellent communication, facilitation, coordination and organization skills
- Able to apply empathy-first and a “yes, and…” mindset as a contributor
- A seasoned and experienced design practitioner in enterprise-level digital product design
- Knowledgeable in data-driven and human centered service design
- Experienced in working with developers and product managers
- Experienced at defining problems and objectives through data, research, and understanding of customers, and letting those objectives inform elegant, practical solutions
Qualified candidates MUST include an online or PDF portfolio with their application.
Here at Dell Technologies, We believe progress sits at the intersection of humanity and technology. That’s why we are committed to driving human progress and transforming lives with world-class technologies. Through our reach, technology, and people we strive to create a positive and lasting impact on humankind and the planet. By joining us, you can be part of the team that is maximizing time to value our products and solutions for our customers, partners, and team members.
We have opportunities across the globe. A team fueled by collaboration. A culture that fosters innovation and values a diverse and inclusive workplace. We’re made up of strong, smart people dedicated to doing their best work and driving success for our customers. We Are Ready For You.
Learn more about our opportunities below and find a career that inspires you.
By 2030, 50% of our global workforce and 40% of our global people leaders will be women, 25% of our U.S. workforce and 15% of our U.S. people leaders will be black/African American and Hispanic/Latino minorities, and 50% of the people empowered by our social and education initiatives will be girls, women or underrepresented groups
Dell's team members are an incredible force focused on building a greater level of involvement in our global diversity practices across our business. Our highest aspirations reflect how we’ll make our positive social impact real and measurable.