Senior Product Manager – Finance Vertical
Epsilon Data Management, LLCApply
The Senior Product Manager, Financial Vertical is part of the Vertical Solutions Team and is responsible for developing the most advanced digital marketing solutions for our clients. This role will be the vertical owner responsible for continuously developing and evolving the vertical product/feature roadmap, marketing, competitive analysis, reporting and sales support.
What you will do:
- Own the vision and development of the vertical roadmap featuring the portfolio of product solutions and enhancements that allow Epsilon to be the leader for this vertical.
- Drive the adoption of these strategic solutions by our clients and the Epsilon organization as they extend from our core offerings.
- Build market-leading solutions from our unique data assets by partnering with a cross-functional team of analysts, engineers, marketers, sellers, product managers, creatives, vendor partners and clients.
- Coordinate/train product solutions, technical support staff, operations and sales on the what, why and how of the vertical portfolio of product solutions.
- Support the sales team by participating in client conversations and evolve the portfolio of product solutions based on market feedback.
- Work with Marketing to drive vertical customization of Epsilon product positioning, case studies and marketing collateral.
- Be energized by the tough problems, push yourself to grow, and learn something new each & every day.
- Manage multiple projects and initiatives simultaneously.
- Travel occasionally – less than 15%.
What you have:
- 6 – 8 years of experience in Product Management, digital advertising, and/or consulting.
- Minimum 3 years of financial services industry experience.
- Experience with building online advertising solutions such as mobile, email, site, video or display solutions, mobile app solutions and/or and marketing technologies solutions (ad server, etc.).
- Successful or not, owned a product from introduction through launch and into maturity.
- Experience owning product marketing including positioning, competitive analysis and sales support on go-to-market.
- Data-driven prioritization, strategy recommendations and decisions.
- Strong presentation and customer-facing social skills (written and verbal).
- Unexpected opportunities/challenges will occur. Ability to quickly assess situation and make decision.
- BA/BS in a business, technical or analytics discipline, or equivalent experience. Advanced degree preferred.
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on
proof, not promises.TM Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate, and prove measurable business outcomes.
Powered by CORE ID,® the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies, and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty, and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com.
Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
We see a world where modern marketing is built on truth, trust and transparency,
not smoke and mirrors. We want to be part of a world where consumers are
recognized and respected, privacy is protected and integrity is expected.
We enable marketing built on proof, not promises. We create robust customer
experiences that drive performance at the individual level, and help brands make
smarter decisions that drive real business outcomes.