JumpRecruits is partnering with Chargebee looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager (Remote Role)
Chargebee’s mission is to empower businesses to maximize their growth potential by adapting
quickly and increasing customer loyalty. Our global subscription management platform, voted
#1 Finance Product 2021 by G2 Crowd, delivers fast time-to-value, scalability and compliance,
coupled with exceptional service and support. Fast-growth companies like Freshworks,
Calendly, Okta, Philo and MakeSpace trust Chargebee to manage their subscription business.
Subscription ecommerce has emerged as a significant, high-growth opportunity for Chargebee
offerings. We’re looking for a strategic, and experienced individual to lead product marketing
for subscription ecommerce, powered by Chargebee. Chargebee enables a recurring revenue
opportunity for merchants. Merchants can set up subscription plans with fixed cadence, length
and price, for products sold direct to consumer (D2C) via Shopify, BigCommerce and other
ecommerce platforms. Your goal will be to grow our Subscriptions Ecommerce business by
developing the right go-to-market strategy including partnering with product management to
define the ICP, identifying the right SAM and developing compelling positioning and messaging
to engage and excite prospects. You will also work closely with other Chargebee marketers to
define, test and execute campaigns to drive awareness and pipeline for Chargebee offerings in
this fast-growing segment.
You are motivated to dive in and learn by doing. You understand product strategy and
experience with subscription business models with empathy and energy for enabling our
sellers to create their own recurring revenue business models supported by Chargebee. You
can ramp up quickly, partner well with cross-functional teams, and work efficiently and
effectively against goals. This is an opportunity for a leader to join our team and establish our
marketing practices, with growth potential to becoming a people lead.
- Develop and drive strategic marketing plans to drive pipeline and revenue
- Define go-to-market strategies – including targeting, segmentation, product positioning,
value propositions, essential messaging, marketing channels, and budgets – across the
customer journey to convert, grow, and retain our customers
- Have a deep empathy for our customers’ pain points and needs through qualitative and
quantitative research, and develop solutions to meet those needs. Ensure that the voice
of the customer is always represented in every customer product and marketing
- Work with product managers, engineers, creative, data scientists, marketing analysts,
and other team leads to identify impactful product opportunities and prioritize efforts
- Oversee the metrics. Work with our Data Science team and Ops to report out on
business, pipeline and product adoption goals, measure performance, and identify
- Partner with Sales, Account Management, and Customer Success to create a holistic
approach to sales training and enablement, onboarding, and ongoing customer
- Work with our designers and copywriters to develop compelling, and creative marketing
content across channels
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience; MBA a plus
- 6+ years professional experience in product marketing, product management or
- Experience designing go-to-market strategies and leading product launches.
- Strong quantitative ability, and excellent written and oral communication skills
- Comfort in a face-paced, start-up environment
- Previous background in B2B marketing and familiarity with D2C platforms like Shopify, BigCommerce, and others.
Chargebee is a recurring billing and subscription management tool that helps SaaS and SaaS-like businesses streamline Revenue Operations. Chargebee integrates with the leading payment gateways like Stripe, Braintree, PayPal etc. around the world to let you automate recurring payment collection along with invoicing, taxes, accounting, email notifications, SaaS Metrics, and customer management.
We are Globally Local
With a diverse team across four continents and customers in over 60 countries, you get to work closely with a global perspective right from your own neighborhood.
We value Curiosity
We believe the next great idea might just be around the corner. Perhaps it’s that random thought you had ten minutes ago. We believe in creating an ecosystem that fosters a desire to seek out hard questions, and then figure out answers to them.
Customer! Customer! Customer!
Everything we do is driven towards enabling our customers’ growth. This means no matter what you do, you will always be adding real value to a real business problem. It’s a lot of responsibility, but also a lot of fun.