The Project Manager focuses on the overall campaign launch process, driving for greater efficiency and automation. The PM works with key cross-teams across Epsilon-Publicis, including Creative, Sales, Account Management, Finance, Legal, Media, and Client Operations to identify and optimize process bottlenecks, improve communication and coordinate efforts driving operational efficiency. The PM may occasionally work on key client initiatives in a client-facing capacity. The PM also works with the product group to identify process and tool improvements that can further improve efficiency. The PM defines and maintains operational processes and tracks key metrics, as well drives key initiatives such as preparation for Q4.
What you’ll do:
Project management & prioritization:
- Work with the various launch teams to ensure that processes are adopted and integrated to drive to optimal outcomes. Help teams and individuals prioritize and be a central point of communication and collaboration in processes that support key launches. Facilitate communication and coordination between groups ensuring flawless execution of launches processes
Manage process, workflow system & track key metrics:
- Define and manage launch process and other related processes. Work with various groups to understand and document processes, workflow systems, guide new process implementations and drive improvements to existing processes to increase efficiency and productivity.
- Track and report key metrics around throughput, quality, efficiency, on time delivery and similar pertinent performance indicators. Identify where launch processes have not been created, work with stakeholders to create current/future state, conduct gap analysis identifying bottlenecks, areas for improvement, and KPI measurements.
- Work toward developing an execution process mapped to every product within the Product Spectrum and metrics to measure the efficiency of those processes. Continuously identify new tools and enhancements to improve productivity, visibility and reduce redundancy.
- Manage and promote dashboards and other tools for individuals to manage their work as well as managers to track progress.
Document and drive process improvements:
- Works with various operations teams to identify process gaps and opportunities to improve tools or automate processes. Work with various teams to document these opportunities and see to their implementation through the process.
System process management:
- Manage and act as process owner for current process and JIRA launch tickets as they relate to presales and launch activities.
Drive cross-team projects:
- Initiate, drive and manage cross-team projects and initiatives that require coordination and planning between the various operations teams. This includes documenting the processes across business lines and product offerings to achieve a streamlined, standardized pre-sales and launch process across Conversant-Epsilon.
Who you are:
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
6+ years of experience
Specific Skills & Abilities:
- Self-motivated, detail oriented and precision driven. Able to learn and apply new technologies.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Experience defining, documenting and deploying organizational processes
- Experience managing multiple simultaneous projects in production/operations environments
- Experience coordinating multiple disciplines in a project.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Proven track record in defining, enforcing and tracking key business metrics
- Ability to adapt communication style to various organizational levels from team members to executives
- Experience working with and managing processes in workflow management systems.
- Experience in digital marketing/advertising is a plus.
- Experience with Jira is a plus
- Thrives in an ever-changing environment, often having to step into the “unknown” to solution new processes for new and evolving products
- Ability to work effectively to achieve optimal outcomes when there are times that minimal direction is provided
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on
proof, not promises.TM Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate, and prove measurable business outcomes.
Powered by CORE ID,® the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies, and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty, and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com.
Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
We see a world where modern marketing is built on truth, trust and transparency,
not smoke and mirrors. We want to be part of a world where consumers are
recognized and respected, privacy is protected and integrity is expected.
We enable marketing built on proof, not promises. We create robust customer
experiences that drive performance at the individual level, and help brands make
smarter decisions that drive real business outcomes.