Senior QA Analyst
We are seeking a Quality Assurance Analyst to be part of the IT Team and be responsible for the quality of software and systems. The Analyst will create and execute manual and automated tests using various tools and techniques. The Analyst ensures QA processes and best practices are followed as well as recommend and implement improvements.
Our tech stack is diverse to solve a wide range of business and technical challenges. A desire and willingness to pick up new skills is important. We have projects that range from Scientific eCommerce development, Business Systems development, LIMS integration along with ERP integration. A scientific background is useful but not essential.
Tech Stack / Tools
- Knowledge of test management software, such as Azure DevOps (formally known as Visual Studio Team Services), Microsoft Test Manager
- Experience with testing in a variety of environments, such as browser and mobile
- Experience with C# and .NET
- Microsoft SQL/T-SQL experience writing queries
- Knowledge of Microsoft SSRS and Power BI a plus
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum environment
- Experience with Security and Performance testing a plus
- Create, Plan and execute functional, regression, systems and integration test plans
- Write and maintain test cases utilizing Microsoft Test Manager
- Automate test scripts for scenarios when possible (ex: using Selenium)
- Strong knowledge and experience in Agile environments, QA methodologies, concepts, processes, and Software Development lifecycle (SDLC)
- Identify, report, and manage defects in Microsoft Azure DevOps (Formerly VSTS)
- Communicate test results, status, and potential risks
- Collaborate with product owners, business teams, and Developers to understand/clarify requirements and recommend software improvements
- Maintain Project’s test documentation
- Perform work flow analysis and recommend quality improvements.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a Quality Assurance Testing Analyst role, defining requirements and objectives for complex projects through research, interviews, and fact-finding
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks and remain flexible to changing requirements
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously, be self-motivated and results-driven
- Creative and able to solve business problems
- A degree or equivalent experience in a related discipline
Diversity is foundational to PerkinElmer and we know that hiring talent with different backgrounds will provide a greater impact for our customers and a more inclusive workplace for our team. Our commitment to creating a culturally diverse workplace is REAL! We know that it’s the people that make PerkinElmer a wonderful, enriching place to work that is why we are always searching for talented and motivated individuals to join the PerkinElmer Family.
So what’s in it for you?
We create a customized development plan to help you achieve your career goals. We partner with you to build a long and rewarding career by providing:
- On-the-job training
- Mentoring relationships
- Ongoing career development planning
- Company and external training programs
- Opportunities for internal career mobility
Our company fosters innovation, knowledge sharing, and teamwork for long-term success. We are committed to the development of your career, giving you opportunities to learn and grow. Simply put, we make a difference for you, so you can make a difference in the world.
We are passionate about our work and the benefits we create for our customers, our communities, and our environment. Every day, we help our customers work to create healthier families, improve the quality of life, and sustain the well-being and longevity of people globally.
Imagine a world where you could detect health issues sooner to treat them more effectively. Where food and water are always safe, even in remote corners of the earth. And where scientific and medical research are enhanced to solve the greatest challenges of our times. At PerkinElmer, we imagine this world every day. Then, we innovate and collaborate to make it happen everywhere.
With about 13,000 employees worldwide, we pioneer scientific technologies for food and drug safety, environmental monitoring, industrial analysis, screening and diagnostic testing, and imaging for life sciences. We provide better detection, imaging, and informatics to help our customers make a profound impact on the world.