Join us as a Sales Operations Analyst on our Premier team in Round Rock, Texas or work remote within the USA to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As a Sales Operations Analyst, you will enable clients to maximize returns on IT investments, drive efficiencies and reduce costs. You will play a meaningful role in meeting customers’ needs, as well as crafting and maintaining a global portal for customer accounts. You will build positive relationships, ensuring an outstanding experience for both our customers and our sales teams.
- Provide pre-sales and/or post-sales operational support
- Manage online order fulfillment
- Research customer or order problems and deliver solutions, working cross-functionally to resolve process inefficiencies
- Serve as intermediary for order status and handle order issues and inventory management
- Coordinate communications and share information with our sales force and cross-functional organizations
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- 2-3 years of relevant experience
- Data Entry experience
- Basic computer skills, understanding of order processes, systems configurations and documentation
- Demonstrated problem solving skills and an ability to prioritize workload
- Capacity to work collaboratively and drive initiatives in a cross-functional environment, as well as outstanding interpersonal skills
- Experience working with sales and external customers or in support of different business units and geographies
- Professional experience in a customer-facing role (logistic, customer service or administration)
Here at Dell Technologies, We believe progress sits at the intersection of humanity and technology. That’s why we are committed to driving human progress and transforming lives with world-class technologies. Through our reach, technology, and people we strive to create a positive and lasting impact on humankind and the planet. By joining us, you can be part of the team that is maximizing time to value our products and solutions for our customers, partners, and team members.
We have opportunities across the globe. A team fueled by collaboration. A culture that fosters innovation and values a diverse and inclusive workplace. We’re made up of strong, smart people dedicated to doing their best work and driving success for our customers. We Are Ready For You.
Learn more about our opportunities below and find a career that inspires you.
By 2030, 50% of our global workforce and 40% of our global people leaders will be women, 25% of our U.S. workforce and 15% of our U.S. people leaders will be black/African American and Hispanic/Latino minorities, and 50% of the people empowered by our social and education initiatives will be girls, women or underrepresented groups
Dell's team members are an incredible force focused on building a greater level of involvement in our global diversity practices across our business. Our highest aspirations reflect how we’ll make our positive social impact real and measurable.