Senior Software Developer Engineer in Test
Epsilon Data Management, LLCApply
- Developing innovative approaches, techniques, and solutions in the areas of Automation, Performance Engineering, Continuous Testing, Continuous Delivery, Service Virtualization, Shift Left, BDD, TDD etc.
- Analyzing how systems are being tested manually and identifying opportunities to reduce that time and effort through Automation.
- Designing and creating robust automated test scripts to address business and technical use cases.
- Maintaining, supporting and extending our existing in-house automation framework and automation suite.
- Collaborating with Software Engineering Leaders, Project Managers, Product Managers, and others to ensure smooth integration of Quality Engineering solutions into the SDLC (Agile)
- Meets regularly with Engineering leadership to provide metrics on and discuss software automation, quality, CI\CD, and security of our existing applications.
- Researching and staying up to date on the latest tools, technologies, trends and approaches within the QE space and incorporating the ones that make sense.
- Diagnose, debug and perform root-cause analysis of issues and defects
- Actively participate in test planning discussions to assure automation coverage is continuously improving
- Responsible for creating and maintaining various testing platforms.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer science or related field preferred
- Passion for software development, testing and problem-solving
- 3-5 years experience in QA role with automation responsibilities.
- Must have previous hands-on experience implementing an automation framework of front-end, back-end, and REST API services\applications.
- 2+ Years’ experience with CI\CD processes, tools, and platforms.
- 2+ Years’ experience working with globally distributed teams.
- 2+ Years’ experience working with MS SQL and\or Oracle databases and tools.
- Working knowledge and experience using Agile with Scrum methodology.
- Excellent communication skills. Ability to explain complex technical issues to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Team player as well as self-starter who needs little supervision. Able to use independent judgment to plan, prioritize and organize a diversified workload.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on
proof, not promises.TM Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate, and prove measurable business outcomes.
Powered by CORE ID,® the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies, and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty, and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com.
Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
We see a world where modern marketing is built on truth, trust and transparency,
not smoke and mirrors. We want to be part of a world where consumers are
recognized and respected, privacy is protected and integrity is expected.
We enable marketing built on proof, not promises. We create robust customer
experiences that drive performance at the individual level, and help brands make
smarter decisions that drive real business outcomes.