At Epsilon, we help marketers create human connections that count, everywhere. Our Creative team—made up of over 100 designers, copywriters, digital producers, and creative technologists—are all part of this digital media revolution, and we’re looking for a Digital Producer to join our team and make a powerful impact from day one.
The Digital Producer is a hands-on creative leader that owns all aspects of creative production – including, but not limited to, project management, maintaining scalability of content, and automation. The Digital Producer will specialize in all Epsilon proprietary software platforms in order to develop, test, manage, and maintain the creative content. Your collaboration skills will be fully utilized as you work closely with internal cross-functional teams to meet digital objectives and complete deliverables to an uncompromising standard. The Digital Producer identifies automation opportunities, tool updates and enhancements. The Digital Producer collaborates and takes direction from DP Team Leads to realize DP team goals, increase efficiency and work quality through automation, standardization, and innovation.
What you’ll be doing…
- Demonstrate high proficiency in all standard production tools (Adobe Creative Suite, CC, Microsoft Office, Epsilon proprietary ad tools)
- Consistent and flawless execution of production work
- Understand and adhere to clients’ brand guidelines, successfully interact with Art Directors, Graphic Designers, Copywriters, Front-End Developers, Account Managers, and Engineers to optimize and deliver all creative assets to spec
- Under the direction of fellow DPs and Senior DPs, execute daily tasks – such as asset creation and content management updates – with a high attention to detail, using Adobe Creative Suite or proprietary tools
- Collaborate in a cross-team capacity to get daily tasks done, while providing clear direction for others working on tasks
- Identify improvements to tools through analysis of time-efficiency and quality data
- Actively participates in team-, department-, and company-level initiatives as a subject-matter expert through the sharing of industry expertise, creativity, leadership, and skills
- Contribute to creative elevation on accounts
- Actively collaborate on projects, working across teams to meet company and creative goals
- Proactive prioritization and strong coordination with cross-teams to consistently meet deadlines
- Works to bring automation, efficiency and production gains to the key operational areas of the Creative and Operations teams
- Bachelor’s degree in Digital Media or the equivalent work experience
- 3-5 (preferred 5+) years’ experience serving in a digital production capacity
- Excellent communication skills
- Digital production/design experience
- Digital image processing (cropping, manipulation, and retouching) experience
- Expertise within the Adobe Creative Suite, CC and Microsoft Office
- Strong online portfolio, including image and design samples
- Ability to execute complex asset optimization, requiring a deep understanding of resolution/DPI, raster vs. vector, font management, file weight, and other related digital imaging concepts
- High attention to detail and organizational skills
- Excellent project management and problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to work in a team environment and take direction well
- Video/sound editing experience (desired)
- HTML/CSS/JS development experience (desired)
- Experience with Content Management Systems (desired)
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on
proof, not promises.TM Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate, and prove measurable business outcomes.
Powered by CORE ID,® the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies, and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty, and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com.
Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
We see a world where modern marketing is built on truth, trust and transparency,
not smoke and mirrors. We want to be part of a world where consumers are
recognized and respected, privacy is protected and integrity is expected.
We enable marketing built on proof, not promises. We create robust customer
experiences that drive performance at the individual level, and help brands make
smarter decisions that drive real business outcomes.