Epsilon is looking for a motivated, experienced full stack web application developer, who will work in a highly collaborative environment and produce the highest quality deliverables. The successful candidate will leverage expertise in modern web application design to build new features and augment existing functionality for our applications. Day-to-day duties will include building rich user interfaces using the Angular front-end framework, supporting our Java Spring Boot, GraphQL and NestJS backend and libraries, recommending upgrades for existing systems while working with the team to solve problems and satisfy user requirements. The candidate should have a real impact as a core member of a small team and should thrive in a work environment that requires strong problem-solving skills and independent self-direction, coupled with an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication.
- Build new features and feature enhancements; contribute to ongoing maintenance
- Support and implement ongoing refinements of our coding style and development processes
- Design, create, maintain and optimize a modern web application platform for user interaction and data visualization
- Evaluate and prototype new technologies in the area of web application interfaces and backend services
- Think quickly, communicate clearly and work collaboratively with product, engineering and QA teams
- Strong applied experience programming in Angular, Java, GraphQL and NestJS
- Work with product owners and development teams to gather and refine requirements, and see development through to QA, deployment and ongoing maintenance
- Participate in ongoing research and evaluation of new technologies to make design and technical decisions and understand their impact
- Collaborate across multiple teams in architecting new solutions
- Drive efforts to reduce inefficiencies in development, QA and deployment processes
- Ability to monitor and evaluate application performance and identify areas to improve performance and availability
- Advocate for strong Agile development methodologies (SCRUM), automated testing, and continuous integration
- Compose timely, comprehensive and accurate documentation as requested
- Ability to multi-task without loss of efficiency or composure
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in designing, developing and supporting web-based applications
- Deep knowledge of Angular fundamental concepts, design and implementation
- A strong command of modern and emerging web technologies, including Java, Spring Boot, Gradle, Spring Cloud Config, GraphQL and NestJS
- Experience with RESTful services
- Experience with various SQL databases (Postgres preferred)
- Familiarity with testing frameworks and test-driven development
- Experience with software revision and control systems (GIT preferred)
- Experience with bug tracking systems (JIRA preferred)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- BS degree in Computer Science or related field or 5+ years of equivalent work experience
- Experience with online advertising industry
- Docker development and deployment
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on
proof, not promises.TM Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate, and prove measurable business outcomes.
Powered by CORE ID,® the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies, and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty, and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com.
Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
We see a world where modern marketing is built on truth, trust and transparency,
not smoke and mirrors. We want to be part of a world where consumers are
recognized and respected, privacy is protected and integrity is expected.
We enable marketing built on proof, not promises. We create robust customer
experiences that drive performance at the individual level, and help brands make
smarter decisions that drive real business outcomes.