- Do you have a few years of healthcare experience in an agency or consultancy?
- Have you discovered that working on the client side doesn’t offer enough opportunity to accelerate your career path?
- Are you looking for a seat at the convergence of emerging tech, data and digital advertising/marketing?
- Are you eager for a position that offers a diverse range of projects that won’t pigeonhole you into a narrow specialty?
- Are you looking for flexible work arrangements that offer work-from-home and/or presence in Lower Manhattan, suburban Boston/Boston, downtown Chicago and other locations?
If so, consider joining Epsilon’s growing Healthcare Omnichannel Customer Experience Practice. Epsilon’s progressive marketers and strategists work to use data and new technology to create more intimate and interesting ways for our healthcare clients to engage with their patients and healthcare professionals.
We are seeking a Senior Strategic Consultant as we expand our team of outstanding digital strategists. We seek candidates who have a couple of years of healthcare experience to work with our directors and VPs to elevate our clients’ digital marketing maturity. Our highly collaborative healthcare practice supports major global clients (pharma, health insurance, payer, provider), and our expert team mentors emerging talent into the most sophisticated marketing challenges today.
Epsilon healthcare strategists have one or both of these primary skillsets:
- Consulting for clients embarking on enterprise digital transformation involving new personalization technologies and data-driven communications.
- Delivering omni-channel strategies for brands and therapeutic areas and ensuring those strategies are pulled through during execution for healthcare clients. Skills include planning personalized customer experiences across all addressable and anonymous channels (accent on data and digital).
Due to the versatile nature of our assignments, the senior consultant may be asked to perform a variety of the following tasks:
- Participate in proprietary methodology to assess companies’ issues, opportunities and needs by coding unstructured interviews into structured data for analysis, and drawing insights and conclusions from the output.
- Manipulate, analyze and visualize data to reveal trends in program performance (HCP / patient) relative to the defined strategy and identify key opportunities for improvement.
- Create initial draft of campaign measurement decks that show insights drawn from the data. Working with directors to formulate recommendations.
- Work with the strategy directors to define client brand, franchise, sales force or payer strategies (which usually include CRM), and tactics that deliver on those strategies.
- Create visuals of patient journeys, cadence maps.
- Help clients and internal team members make good use of Epsilon’s data solutions.
- Monitor and synthesize market research relative to our clients as well as industry best practices and emerging solutions that can be applied to our clients’ business.
- Maintain campaign performance bencharks.
- Centralize and maintain a vendor playbook that helps the broader team keep abreast of the evolving landscape of promotional partners and product offerings (e.g. Medscape, Everyday Health, Doximity).
- Work with directors to develop business rules that enable implementation of strategies via marketing automation tools (e.g. Adobe), such as next best action and predictive messaging.
- Collaborate with the analytics team to develop measurement plans.
Background and Skills Required:
- Minimum: Bachelor’s Degree, prefer business, sales or marketing, or equivalent. Minimum Experience:
- 2-4 years of experience, in some combination of management consulting, CRM, digital marketing / media within the pharmaceutical or related healthcare industry (agency or client setting).
The ideal candidate should possess many of the following skills and personal characteristics:
- Able to develop and present materials to clients
- Strong ownership with a sense of driving value for clients.
- Strong understanding of marketing channels and how they interact to drive customer experiences in the healthcare space.
- Understanding of social media.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to present data, analysis and statistics in a simple and clear way.
- Foundational understanding of marketing analytics
- Very comfortable performing quantitative analysis across a variety of internal and external analytic tools, not requiring statistical acumen (e.g. Excel, Tableau, Business Objects).
- Advanced teamwork skills, able to work across teams seamlessly with diverse groups.
- Able to handle multiple projects simultaneously with competing resources and deadlines.
- Able to handle ambiguity, self-starter, an individual who creates opportunity from complexity.
- Must be competent with Excel and PowerPoint with a desire to elevate your skills under the tutelage of director and VPs.
Travel Requirements: 20%-40% annually, as required. Periodic on-site presence at client site is expected.
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on
proof, not promises.TM Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate, and prove measurable business outcomes.
Powered by CORE ID,® the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies, and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty, and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com.
Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
We see a world where modern marketing is built on truth, trust and transparency,
not smoke and mirrors. We want to be part of a world where consumers are
recognized and respected, privacy is protected and integrity is expected.
We enable marketing built on proof, not promises. We create robust customer
experiences that drive performance at the individual level, and help brands make
smarter decisions that drive real business outcomes.