Our field sales professionals rely on technical support during the sales process – and our Systems Engineering team always steps up to the mark. We lead the development and implementation of sophisticated and specialized products, applications, services and solutions. From delivering sales presentations and product demonstrations, to developing detailed installation or system integration plans, we ensure customers get the innovative, relevant, interoperable solutions they need.
Join us as a Systems Engineer on our Sales Engineering team in CALIFORNIA to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As a Systems Engineer, you will provide pre-sales technical support to our field sales teams, helping to define the overall Dell Technologies solution for our customers using the full range of company products and services.
- Build and lead relationships for complex customer accounts
- Conduct customer needs analysis to understand requirements and project scope
- Prepare detailed product specifications to enable the sale of our high-end products and solutions
- Deliver high impact presentations at customer facilities
- Verify operability of sophisticated product and service configuration within the customer’s environment
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- In-depth understanding of technologies, products and services
- Excellent communication and relationship skills
- Ability to present to senior level individuals and articulate Dell Technologies solutions
- Strong IT industry knowledge
- At least 5 years of related experience in relationship sales
- Bachelor’s degree
Here at Dell Technologies, We believe progress sits at the intersection of humanity and technology. That’s why we are committed to driving human progress and transforming lives with world-class technologies. Through our reach, technology, and people we strive to create a positive and lasting impact on humankind and the planet. By joining us, you can be part of the team that is maximizing time to value our products and solutions for our customers, partners, and team members.
We have opportunities across the globe. A team fueled by collaboration. A culture that fosters innovation and values a diverse and inclusive workplace. We’re made up of strong, smart people dedicated to doing their best work and driving success for our customers. We Are Ready For You.
Learn more about our opportunities below and find a career that inspires you.
By 2030, 50% of our global workforce and 40% of our global people leaders will be women, 25% of our U.S. workforce and 15% of our U.S. people leaders will be black/African American and Hispanic/Latino minorities, and 50% of the people empowered by our social and education initiatives will be girls, women or underrepresented groups
Dell's team members are an incredible force focused on building a greater level of involvement in our global diversity practices across our business. Our highest aspirations reflect how we’ll make our positive social impact real and measurable.