Senior Talent Acquisition Partner
Perkin Elmer is looking for an experienced, driven Talent Acquisition Partner to support our Global Operations and Quality businesses. The Talent Acquisition team is made up of passionate, tenacious TA professionals who thrive on finding top talent to support our mission of improving the quality of life globally. This role will report to the Sr. Manager of TA Americas and will be responsible for full cycle recruiting for the Global Operations and Quality businesses.
The Talent Acquisition Partner serves as the subject matter expert for managers and candidates throughout the hiring process. The ideal candidate must be able to establish and maintain strong partnerships with hiring managers, business members, HR Business Partners, and Sr. Leaders to drive the recruitment process and hire top talent.
The Senior Talent Acquisition Partner will:
- Drive the full recruitment life cycle: execute sourcing strategies, conduct phone screens, manage the interview process, facilitate debrief discussions, conduct reference checks, and negotiate offers.
- Lead Talent Strategy Discussions with Hiring Managers, providing counsel on market intelligence, internal and external equity, and go to market strategies.
- Build a strong, diverse candidate pipeline, from active and passive leads by leveraging direct sourcing methods, referrals, networking, and Boolean search strings
- Qualify candidates at all levels against required skill set and PerkinElmer core competencies
- Provide recommendations on outreach events and recruitment tools.
- Participate in and manage logistics of recruitment events (i.e. Campus, DE&I, Industry Conferences). Determine ROI by tracking metrics.
- Support the development and execution of TA related projects
- Provide reports on recruiting activity when needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or 6+ years’ work experience in Human Resources, Recruitment/Talent Acquisition.
- 6+ years of experience as a Corporate or Agency Recruiter; or a combination of both
- Understands Employment laws, comfort communicating with clients
- Experience participating in Community Outreach; demonstrated success building diverse applicant pipelines
- Ability to work independently and proactively
- Ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with Workday HCM and Workday Recruiting
- Articulate, both written and oral
- Professional Persistence
- Attentive Listening, be present to non-verbal cues, reiterate and clarity
- Ability to Influence and negotiate
- Courage to provide counsel to hiring managers
- Teamwork, values others, communicates ideas, operates with kindness
Paid Vacation, holiday and sick time
Medical, Dental, Vision Coverage
Diversity is foundational to PerkinElmer and we know that hiring talent with different backgrounds will provide a greater impact for our customers and a more inclusive workplace for our team. Our commitment to creating a culturally diverse workplace is REAL! We know that it’s the people that make PerkinElmer a wonderful, enriching place to work that is why we are always searching for talented and motivated individuals to join the PerkinElmer Family.
So what’s in it for you?
We create a customized development plan to help you achieve your career goals. We partner with you to build a long and rewarding career by providing:
- On-the-job training
- Mentoring relationships
- Ongoing career development planning
- Company and external training programs
- Opportunities for internal career mobility
Our company fosters innovation, knowledge sharing, and teamwork for long-term success. We are committed to the development of your career, giving you opportunities to learn and grow. Simply put, we make a difference for you, so you can make a difference in the world.
We are passionate about our work and the benefits we create for our customers, our communities, and our environment. Every day, we help our customers work to create healthier families, improve the quality of life, and sustain the well-being and longevity of people globally.
Imagine a world where you could detect health issues sooner to treat them more effectively. Where food and water are always safe, even in remote corners of the earth. And where scientific and medical research are enhanced to solve the greatest challenges of our times. At PerkinElmer, we imagine this world every day. Then, we innovate and collaborate to make it happen everywhere.
With about 13,000 employees worldwide, we pioneer scientific technologies for food and drug safety, environmental monitoring, industrial analysis, screening and diagnostic testing, and imaging for life sciences. We provide better detection, imaging, and informatics to help our customers make a profound impact on the world.