Senior Technical Project Manager (Remote)
Epsilon Data Management, LLCApply
About the Opportunity
As Sr. Technical Project Manager, you will be the champion for the client – a point of accountability and communication for the entire project with responsibility for driving to critical milestones. Our ideal candidate will not just call themselves a project manager, rather a project leader, a change agent, a project innovator, who loves working in a diverse, fast paced environment. Our Project Managers provide continuity, expertise and quality assurance throughout the lifecycle of the project and aren’t afraid to disrupt the everyday to create the exceptional and ensure client success. We’re super passionate, love what we do, and love to have fun. Come Join Us!
- Lead and drive forward all components of cross functional team deliverables to completion for highly complex technical projects.
- Identifying and implementing process efficiencies throughout the project lifecycle, including but not limited to project timeline, scope, budget and schedule.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills across all levels of stakeholders, internal and client facing.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Strong understanding of project management principles from initiation through planning, executing, controlling and closing of projects.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills with the ability to tailor communications based on intended audience.
- Strong knowledge of technical, business, and marketing impact to business activities.
- Able to prioritize work, and shift priorities as needed to meet aggressive deadlines and milestones.
- Able to predict, identify and resolve issues.
- Able to function in, and successfully manage, in a demanding and stressful environment.
- Able to negotiate and manage conflict, and manage customer concerns that cause skepticism or uncertainty for the customer.
- Advanced knowledge of Waterfall and Agile PM methodology.
- Able to deviate from standard/established PM methodologies to accomplish dynamic project completion
Project Management Scope & Responsibilities:
- 5 years of related experience; 3-5 years of Project Management experience preferred OR a combination of education and experience to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
- Oversees project that typically includes 5-10 cross-functional team members, $350K – $1M revenue, and less than 6,000 hours to completion.
- Deep experience leading cross-functional teams to drive projects to completion both on time and within budget.
- Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Demonstrates good judgment in selecting SMEs to design world class solutions. Networks with C level internal and external personnel in own area of expertise.
- Supports sales efforts upon request.
- Some travel may be required.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred, but equivalent work experience will be considered.
- PMP certification preferred.
Salary: $85,000.00 – $112,000.00
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on
proof, not promises.TM Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate, and prove measurable business outcomes.
Powered by CORE ID,® the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies, and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty, and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com.
Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
We see a world where modern marketing is built on truth, trust and transparency,
not smoke and mirrors. We want to be part of a world where consumers are
recognized and respected, privacy is protected and integrity is expected.
We enable marketing built on proof, not promises. We create robust customer
experiences that drive performance at the individual level, and help brands make
smarter decisions that drive real business outcomes.