As a Senior Field Service Technician, you will apply technical expertise, peer collaborating, diagnosis tools and analytical practices to resolve customer issues, taking care of our customer IT operations by delivering outstanding on-site support.
- Resolve complex issues forwarded by team members (e.g., executive technical escalations)
- Solve escalated problems for customers with high expectations
- Build and maintain relationships with other groups that impact the technical aspect for phone support (such as tool content teams and the product group)
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong technical aptitude, and troubleshooting, and problem solving skills
- Ability to drive to customer’s locations and lift approx. 50 lbs. occasionally
- 2 to 5 years of related experience
- Dell EMC Proven Professional Associate Level Certification for information storage management (ISM)
- Associate Level Industry certification in Linux, Windows, VMware or Networking
Here at Dell Technologies, We believe progress sits at the intersection of humanity and technology. That’s why we are committed to driving human progress and transforming lives with world-class technologies. Through our reach, technology, and people we strive to create a positive and lasting impact on humankind and the planet. By joining us, you can be part of the team that is maximizing time to value our products and solutions for our customers, partners, and team members.
We have opportunities across the globe. A team fueled by collaboration. A culture that fosters innovation and values a diverse and inclusive workplace. We’re made up of strong, smart people dedicated to doing their best work and driving success for our customers. We Are Ready For You.
Learn more about our opportunities below and find a career that inspires you.
By 2030, 50% of our global workforce and 40% of our global people leaders will be women, 25% of our U.S. workforce and 15% of our U.S. people leaders will be black/African American and Hispanic/Latino minorities, and 50% of the people empowered by our social and education initiatives will be girls, women or underrepresented groups
Dell's team members are an incredible force focused on building a greater level of involvement in our global diversity practices across our business. Our highest aspirations reflect how we’ll make our positive social impact real and measurable.