- Bridge the gap between user interface design and technical implementation
- Develop reusable code and components for Epsilon’s custom design system
- Implement new features for Epsilon’s products by quickly and efficiently transforming mockups into working user interfaces
- Work alongside designers to ensure components are accurately represented and implemented correctly across products
- Explore and implement motion and animation design
- Enforce accessibility and responsiveness across devices and browsers
- Collaborate with product engineering teams to deliver great user experiences
- Continuously research new and best coding practices
- Help train other engineers on Angular, accessibility, and design system integration
The Skills You’ll Need
- Experience with semantic HTML and accessibility, meeting AA standards
- Experience with SCSS, SASS preferred
- Experience with responsive layout (Bootstrap, CSS Grid)
- Experience testing you code by writing automated tests
- Appreciation for design with a strong eye for detail
- Strong communication skills that include leading design-related conversations and fostering an environment for collaboration
- Passionate learner as well as teacher
- Strong team player who is able to self-manage time and deliverables proactively
- Experience with version and source control, preferably Git, Bitbucket, Github and Jira
- Experience working in an Agile team structure
- Experience working alongside Designers
Experience & Education
- 5+ years of experience in front-end development or related discipline
- Degree in computer science, design or related field preferred but not required
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on
proof, not promises.TM Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate, and prove measurable business outcomes.
Powered by CORE ID,® the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies, and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty, and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com.
Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
We see a world where modern marketing is built on truth, trust and transparency,
not smoke and mirrors. We want to be part of a world where consumers are
recognized and respected, privacy is protected and integrity is expected.
We enable marketing built on proof, not promises. We create robust customer
experiences that drive performance at the individual level, and help brands make
smarter decisions that drive real business outcomes.