We are looking for a seasoned product leader to drive the strategic evolution of the Epsilon PeopleCloud Data Platforms, our industry leading marketing technology suite of SaaS products and Digital Media Solutions. The Senior Vice President of Data Platforms is responsible for developing a long-term platform roadmap for technology innovation that unlocks capabilities that drive marketing outcomes for our clients looking to unify, manage and grow their Customer data asset through use of PeopleCloud platforms. You will also contribute to the new Customer Data Platform technology initiatives that allow our customers to unlock new marketing outcomes utilizing our core distinctions. You will be expected to help identify and accelerate the delivery of near-term differentiation of our Data Platforms and solutions. You will coordinate with cross-functional teams including sales, account management, marketing, analytics, operations and engineering for sales growth, profitability, and client retention.
Responsibilities will include:
- Help lead and set the Customer Data Platform strategic direction, defining, and articulating new opportunities, and working in close concert with executive leadership, technology teams, and various business teams to articulate specific goals.
- Create the vision and articulate the short and long-term product strategy for the product teams, ensuring alignment with the product roadmap and the company’s mission and vision of succeeding through differentiation and value.
- Conduct product vision briefings and advisories with industry analysts.
- Understand our SaaS and Digital Media Solutions offerings and how they work together to drive value for clients; help enable clients to seamlessly grow across our entire PeopleCloud product suite.
- Own the delivery and clear messaging of the PeopleCloud Data Platform strategy and goals to Product teams and ensuring timely delivery against them.
- Utilize your expertise in marketing technology to develop cutting-edge, scalable, best in class solutions for our rapidly expanding business.
- Lead and manage a team of high performing product managers through the product lifecycle and development processes.
- Develop product management talent and link business objectives to the team’s quarterly and annual goals.
- Define, prioritize, and execute a flow of product enhancements and operational improvements designed to enhance revenue and efficiency.
- Support sales, agencies & partner teams in pre-sale technical and go-to-market discussions.
- Meet with clients, partners & analysts to solicit direct feedback on products and features.
- Evaluate technology partners for product integration.
- Grow the company’s footprint globally, delivering highly scalable product platforms that meet international needs
- Develop, execute, and support pricing strategies based on product value and performance rather than time and effort.
Ideal candidate would have the following qualifications:
- Experience owning a large product portfolio while increasing revenue, profitability and expanding in geographic markets.
- Proven track record in delivering SaaS (software-as-a-service) Customer Data Platforms at scale
- Experience in adjacent areas such as AI / machine learning / Digital & Social Activation / Journey Orchestration
- Must have specific domain experience in product management of marketing technology.
- Should have representative scale experience of a 100M book of business
- Significant experience and knowledge of SalesForce and/or Adobe Marketing Clouds.
- Deep understanding of online and offline data collection, data onboarding and data management platforms.
- Demonstrated track record in bringing multiple product groups together and creating a strong, cohesive, and collaborative product organization united in one vision.
- Strong understanding of all facets of bringing a product to market, including market analysis, product-market fit, positioning strategy, MVP’s, go-to-market strategy, pricing, testing, iterating based on feedback, etc.
- Ability to connect effectively and constructively with clients and sales teams to understand and articulate marketplace needs, and to communicate our product capabilities and differentiators.
- Proficient in the development of competitive assessments and positioning; product planning and roadmap definition; sales training and presentations.
- Ability to weigh competing priorities, manage tradeoffs and evaluate opportunistic new ideas with stakeholders, driving to consensus while maintaining a clear focus on overarching business priorities
- Strong ability to collaborate with C-level executives and work collaboratively with a driven leadership team
- Superior communication skills, including the ability to crystallize and broadly socialize insights into stakeholder needs that the stakeholders themselves may not be effectively articulate
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills when determining how to best solve market challenges.
- 15+ years of experience in a senior management role leading or directing large scale, SaaS products.
- Bachelors’ degree required with an advanced degree preferred.
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on
proof, not promises.TM Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate, and prove measurable business outcomes.
Powered by CORE ID,® the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies, and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty, and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com.
Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
We see a world where modern marketing is built on truth, trust and transparency,
not smoke and mirrors. We want to be part of a world where consumers are
recognized and respected, privacy is protected and integrity is expected.
We enable marketing built on proof, not promises. We create robust customer
experiences that drive performance at the individual level, and help brands make
smarter decisions that drive real business outcomes.