As a member of JUMP Recruits, the Senior Recruiter will build and extend client relationships through excellence in recruitment process delivery including sourcing, screening, assessing, and marketing candidates to clients. This role focuses on high touch candidate relationship management as well as customer focus and responsiveness in a client facing activities. The Recruiter is the subject matter expert around applicant tracking systems, candidate sourcing methodologies, and recruitment process effectiveness. Duties and Responsibilities
- Create and execute multi-channel sourcing strategy to source candidates meeting client profile and/or building a talent pool for current and future requirements
- Client Relationship Management – Conduct interactions with clients in a timely, professional and responsive manner
- Identify & communicate continuous improvement opportunities and strategies
- Conduct role briefing with the client and set expectations for the recruitment process
- Process Management & Sourcing
- Follow agreed client recruitment process for recruitment delivery
- Use competency interviewing to identify and differentiate candidate in presentation and short-list process
- Candidate Relationship Management
- Effectively communicate position opportunity and client value proposition
Requirements and Qualifications
- 5+ years of full cycle recruitment experience
- 5+ years of client facing experience interacting with Hiring Managers throughout the recruitment process
- 5+ years of experience in conducting competency/behavioral based interviews
- 3+ years of Applicant Tracking System experience
- 3+ years of experience developing and executing sourcing methodologies to include: market mapping, recruitment strategies and Boolean searches
- High School Diploma
Preferred Skills: Bachelor’s degree Bonus skills that will make you stand out
- Corporate recruiting experience
- Experience recruiting diverse talent
Why Join JUMP!
- A great learning experience in a Growth Stage Start-Up
- Ability to make an impact in a start-up as well as community.
- You will touch the lives of many minority student and professionals across the country helping them to figure out their next step in their career and life.
Pay and Schedules
- The expectation is that you work 40 hours a week.
- The pay range for this position will be $20 – $30/hours
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
JUMP Recruits is your full-service diversity and inclusion partner, dedicated to providing inclusion, opportunity and successful career outcomes for diverse professionals and employers seeking quality diverse talent. We are excited to re-shape the face of your workforce, one step at a time.
The mission of JUMP Recruits is to improve access to career and job resources for diverse talent while cultivating the inclusive corporate cultures needed for companies to achieve record-breaking results with our data-driven recruiting solutions.
JUMP Recruits Diverse Talent. Dynamic Results.
JUMP Recruits was founded by Cedric Chambers on the idea that every ethnically diverse person deserves a chance at a successful career. After 10 years of experience working in corporate recruiting and human resources, he discovered that there are many forward-thinking companies looking to hire qualified, diverse talent and that with the right tools, resources and guidance they could create the cultures and business successes they were after.
JUMP Recruits was created to prove the idea that diverse talent could be successful in the world's most sought after and high demand jobs. With data-driven solutions, JUMP Recruits is able to develop and implement diversity recruitment programs for employers while offering the advice, support and training necessary for diverse candidates to excel in their careers.