Join us as an Engineer on our Service Delivery team in Wayne, NJ or Remote, NJ, to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As a Service Delivery Engineer, you will provide world-class delivery support to our customers by building an in-depth knowledge of our customers’ priorities and initiatives and becoming a trusted advisor that avoids customer impact and facilitates continuous improvement. You will identify potential sales and growth opportunities and will partner with key stakeholders to maximize these prospects.
- Interface directly with customers to coordinate project activities and support issues
- Build and review design, functional, technical and/or process documentation
- Focus on data collection and analysis of specific issues with internal team
- Develop and sustain effective communication to collaborate with cross-functional internal teams
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- 1 – 3 years of professional technical work experience with an Associate’s Degree or greater in a technical discipline
- Experience in a customer facing role and self-motivated; you work with passion and enthusiasm
- Work onsite at Client Site in Wayne, NJ; occasionally have on-call duties; work Overtime hours, and have a reliable automobile
- Have a sense of urgency, communicate effectively, and have a keen attention to detail
- Possess problem-solving and negotiation skills as well as have the ability to set priorities and delegate
- Bachelor’s degree and/or any relevant certifications
Here at Dell Technologies, We believe progress sits at the intersection of humanity and technology. That’s why we are committed to driving human progress and transforming lives with world-class technologies. Through our reach, technology, and people we strive to create a positive and lasting impact on humankind and the planet. By joining us, you can be part of the team that is maximizing time to value our products and solutions for our customers, partners, and team members.
We have opportunities across the globe. A team fueled by collaboration. A culture that fosters innovation and values a diverse and inclusive workplace. We’re made up of strong, smart people dedicated to doing their best work and driving success for our customers. We Are Ready For You.
Learn more about our opportunities below and find a career that inspires you.
By 2030, 50% of our global workforce and 40% of our global people leaders will be women, 25% of our U.S. workforce and 15% of our U.S. people leaders will be black/African American and Hispanic/Latino minorities, and 50% of the people empowered by our social and education initiatives will be girls, women or underrepresented groups
Dell's team members are an incredible force focused on building a greater level of involvement in our global diversity practices across our business. Our highest aspirations reflect how we’ll make our positive social impact real and measurable.