Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Reports defective materials to Department Supervisor
- Working with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software to search multiple product locations within inventory.
- Organize and manage consumable inventory
- Occasionally handling blue ice with gloves
- Process a high volume of orders for both international and domestic destinations
- Communicate on a regular basis with customer service to ensure any last minute requirements are met and tracking information is sent
- Work with a variety of postal carriers to include FEDEX, DHL, and KWE
- Efficiently pack orders to balance both weight and volume
- Dangerous Goods shipping
- Support packaging team as need to pick and package orders
- Meet performance targets
- Support 5S activities throughout the warehouse
- Report and/or solve posting issues with NAV.
- innovate – Be better, keep improving, be more efficient, creative, and be in the forefront of development
- Aspire – Have desire, purpose, and ambition challenging ourselves to push the limits and reach new heights
- Collaborate – Foster teamwork, common goals, selflessness, communication and mutual support
- Transform – Adapt, learn, re-invent and change for future development and growth
Minimum Qualifications – Education and Experience
- High School Diploma
- Ability to ensure quality while fulfilling a high amount of orders with small parcel (FEDEX)
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
- 3 years of recent shipping experience with both international and domestic orders
- 1-year experience with ISO 13485
Preferred Qualifications – Education and Experience
- Recent experience in biotech setting
- 6 months of maintaining shipping supplies
- IATA/DOT certified dangerous goods handler
Diversity is foundational to PerkinElmer and we know that hiring talent with different backgrounds will provide a greater impact for our customers and a more inclusive workplace for our team. Our commitment to creating a culturally diverse workplace is REAL! We know that it’s the people that make PerkinElmer a wonderful, enriching place to work that is why we are always searching for talented and motivated individuals to join the PerkinElmer Family.
So what’s in it for you?
We create a customized development plan to help you achieve your career goals. We partner with you to build a long and rewarding career by providing:
- On-the-job training
- Mentoring relationships
- Ongoing career development planning
- Company and external training programs
- Opportunities for internal career mobility
Our company fosters innovation, knowledge sharing, and teamwork for long-term success. We are committed to the development of your career, giving you opportunities to learn and grow. Simply put, we make a difference for you, so you can make a difference in the world.
We are passionate about our work and the benefits we create for our customers, our communities, and our environment. Every day, we help our customers work to create healthier families, improve the quality of life, and sustain the well-being and longevity of people globally.
Imagine a world where you could detect health issues sooner to treat them more effectively. Where food and water are always safe, even in remote corners of the earth. And where scientific and medical research are enhanced to solve the greatest challenges of our times. At PerkinElmer, we imagine this world every day. Then, we innovate and collaborate to make it happen everywhere.
With about 13,000 employees worldwide, we pioneer scientific technologies for food and drug safety, environmental monitoring, industrial analysis, screening and diagnostic testing, and imaging for life sciences. We provide better detection, imaging, and informatics to help our customers make a profound impact on the world.