The Social Media Manager is responsible for overseeing the agency Social Media team to ensure successful implementation and ongoing performance for digital campaigns. This person will also provide leadership for Social Media Specialists, establish team goals, and ensure the alignment of products with the business objectives of the client base.
Educational Requirements & Qualifications:
- 3-5 years social media/digital marketing experience (specifically Facebook)
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent working experience
- Proven experience as Managing Director or other managerial position
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Track and report on departments successes and areas of improvement
- Ability to make quick, and sometimes tough decisions
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to analyze inefficiencies and refine processes
Essential Functions of a Social Media Manager:
- Continually improve the working processes for the Paid Social Media team through analysis and collaboration.
- Set department goals, timelines and clear expectations of roles and responsibilities
- Identify current digital trends and opportunities and apply the necessary changes to our products and procedures to ensure they align with company-wide initiatives
- Communicate and maintain trusted relationships with OEMS, business partners, vendors and large clients
- Delegate responsibilities and supervise work of team lead and the social media specialists
- Oversee the management and optimization of Social campaigns for Marketing and Agency clients
- Collaborates with all levels of leadership to ensure that Paid Social Media team is adhering to established best practices
- Maintains Social Media OEM relationships, reporting standards, and program launches
- Working with Program SLA’s, leadership to outline benchmarks, trends and marketing performance
Affinitiv is the largest provider of end-to-end, data-driven marketing, and software solutions exclusively focused on automotive customer lifecycle. Backed by 20+ years of automotive and marketing expertise, we pride ourselves on being the go-to experts in the industry. Not only do we work with over 6,500 dealerships and every major manufacturer in the country, but we’re also well-versed in OEM standards and the intricacies of a dealership or group’s local business.
So, what’s that mean for you? Through a technology-driven, consultative approach, we create a true partnership with our clients, tapping into exactly what they need to reach their unique goals, increase customer loyalty, and maximize revenue.
At Affinitiv, we celebrate diversity, equality, and an inclusive environment.
Affinitiv Diversity Council (BRIDGE): Building Real Inclusion via Deliberate Growth and Empathy. BRIDGE is a group of progress-minded Affinitiv team members and leaders who have volunteered to jumpstart and lead our diversity, equality, and inclusion initiatives and strategies. We are a group of people from many different backgrounds, cultures, abilities, and life experiences.
We are advocates of diversity and celebrate the richness it brings to our company and culture. We champion inclusivity and strive to serve as a reflection of the customers and communities we represent.