As a Social Media Specialist with Affinitiv, you will create and maintain a successful Social Media presence for Affinitiv’s automotive dealership clients. This includes helping clients reach their targeted audience, increase consumer engagement, and grow the dealership’s digital ROI by creating customized and effective advertising campaigns.
- Build and launch Paid Social Media advertising campaigns utilizing Facebook Ad Manager.
- Responsible for managing health and performance of client accounts at scale as well as fulfilling ad hoc needs.
- Discover and implement optimizations, choose new targeting options, and develop strategies to achieve account level KPI & budget pacing goals.
- Generate co-op reporting to facilitate OEM co-op and compliance regulations.
- Provide budget and optimization recommendations for current and prospective clients.
- Build out new accounts and determine structure to achieve clients’ goals by analyzing and predicting local market behavior.
- Create effective copy that will influence buyer decisions.
- Understand and be able to communicate on the company, available solutions, and Affinitiv’s overall role in the market.
- Articulate meaningful campaign-level insights internally and externally.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 1+ years’ experience working as a Social Media/Digital Specialist.
- Knowledge of Facebook Ads Manager & Business Manager.
- Experience managing multiple clients at once.
- Automotive industry experience is a plus but not required.
Work from Here
At Affinitiv, we have the best of both worlds. Our team members have embraced remote work and our Work from Here program allows for remote working and the utmost flexibility while keeping in person collaborating thriving in a safe work environment. Our Work from Here approach gives team members a choice to work on campus or remote, leaders can hold in person or virtual team meetings to collaborate and cultivate relationships.
Affinitiv is the largest provider of end-to-end, data-driven marketing, and software solutions exclusively focused on automotive customer lifecycle. Backed by 20+ years of automotive and marketing expertise, we pride ourselves on being the go-to experts in the industry. Not only do we work with over 6,500 dealerships and every major manufacturer in the country, but we’re also well-versed in OEM standards and the intricacies of a dealership or group’s local business.
So, what’s that mean for you? Through a technology-driven, consultative approach, we create a true partnership with our clients, tapping into exactly what they need to reach their unique goals, increase customer loyalty, and maximize revenue.
At Affinitiv, we celebrate diversity, equality, and an inclusive environment.
Affinitiv Diversity Council (BRIDGE): Building Real Inclusion via Deliberate Growth and Empathy. BRIDGE is a group of progress-minded Affinitiv team members and leaders who have volunteered to jumpstart and lead our diversity, equality, and inclusion initiatives and strategies. We are a group of people from many different backgrounds, cultures, abilities, and life experiences.
We are advocates of diversity and celebrate the richness it brings to our company and culture. We champion inclusivity and strive to serve as a reflection of the customers and communities we represent.