As a Software Engineer, you will be responsible for developing sophisticated systems and software basis the customer’s business goals, needs and general business environment creating software solutions.
• Participate in the preparation, review and evaluation of software/storage requirements and specifications
• Prepare written specifications for tasks of varied complexity from verbal requirements
• Use defined software lifecycle methodologies
• Review and implement test strategies for software products
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
• 1-2 years of Java programming experience.
• Knowledge of software architectures and applications
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field
• Familiarity with reactive programming concepts
• Good to have experience with RxJava React
• Good knowledge of programming languages; operating systems; firmware; BIOS; device drivers; databases; system, network, operating system, and application administration; embedded software/firmware; tools and utilities, as applicable.
• Familiarity with cloud-based providers (AWS/Azure/GCP) and their APIs.
• Git (or other version control software), github
• Familiarity with Kubernetes
• Knowledge of server, storage, networking and client technologies
• Ability to code/debug moderately sophisticated programs using design specifications
• 2–5 years of related experience
Here at Dell Technologies, We believe progress sits at the intersection of humanity and technology. That’s why we are committed to driving human progress and transforming lives with world-class technologies. Through our reach, technology, and people we strive to create a positive and lasting impact on humankind and the planet. By joining us, you can be part of the team that is maximizing time to value our products and solutions for our customers, partners, and team members.
We have opportunities across the globe. A team fueled by collaboration. A culture that fosters innovation and values a diverse and inclusive workplace. We’re made up of strong, smart people dedicated to doing their best work and driving success for our customers. We Are Ready For You.
Learn more about our opportunities below and find a career that inspires you.
By 2030, 50% of our global workforce and 40% of our global people leaders will be women, 25% of our U.S. workforce and 15% of our U.S. people leaders will be black/African American and Hispanic/Latino minorities, and 50% of the people empowered by our social and education initiatives will be girls, women or underrepresented groups
Dell's team members are an incredible force focused on building a greater level of involvement in our global diversity practices across our business. Our highest aspirations reflect how we’ll make our positive social impact real and measurable.