As a Developer in MIS you will be working in a highly collaborative team developing web-based financial applications that serve our internal Account Management teams as well as Finance and Billing Teams. You will be responsible for all facets of front-end development but will also be expected to contribute to middle tier and backend development. You will be surrounded by passionate, high-performing individuals collaborating to solve complex problems and make a meaningful impact on our business.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Main responsibility will be the development and maintenance of software components for use in finance and billing applications.
- Analyzing user requests and assisting with design activities.
- Assisting in the definition, development, and documentation of software’s objectives, business requirements, deliverables, and specifications in collaboration with internal users and departments.
- Developing and implementing highly-responsive user interface components using React concepts.
- Developing components based on business and/or application requirements.
- Collaborating with QA to define test cases, metrics, and resolve questions about test results.
- Developer with 2-4 years of experience required.
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience, working experience in a financial industry IT environment is a plus.
- Deep understanding of complex web applications and integrations with design systems.
- Familiar with Software Development Life Cycle, AGILE development methodologies, and able to independently participate in each phase.
- Experience with development technologies with particular focus on: Python, React (Redux a plus), API development, RDBMS.
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience working with a Python back-end (Flask, Django) a plus.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Experience with Source Control Systems preferably GIT (or SVN)
- Ability to work well within a team environment that includes geographically distributed team members.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) and an ability to effectively communicate technical information to other development team members.
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on
proof, not promises.TM Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate, and prove measurable business outcomes.
Powered by CORE ID,® the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies, and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty, and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com.
Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
We see a world where modern marketing is built on truth, trust and transparency,
not smoke and mirrors. We want to be part of a world where consumers are
recognized and respected, privacy is protected and integrity is expected.
We enable marketing built on proof, not promises. We create robust customer
experiences that drive performance at the individual level, and help brands make
smarter decisions that drive real business outcomes.