Software Engineering Intern
Affinitiv is seeking driven students excited to explore a career in software engineering. Your internship at Affinitiv could be the first step on a career path that offers tremendous growth potential. Affinitiv seeks to provide in-depth experiences, on-going mentorship, and targeted program training throughout your internship.
Professional skills developed & aspects of the Internship program:
- Ability to manage time and schedule
- Ability to develop relationships and confidence
- Capacity to handle numerous tasks and objectives from multiple stakeholders
- Understand the needs of the clients and organization; deliver results based on objectives
- Active membership on the intern and Engineering team
- Meet with Affinitiv Executive Leadership weekly for open Q&A sessions for professional coaching and career advice and ask anything you are curious about
- Sharpened presentation skills through delivering an end of program presentation to your team on your project work, results, and key take-aways from your internship experience
The Software Engineering Intern is involved in technical design, software development, and testing. We work in a fast-paced, agile environment with small, product-focused delivery teams.
- Complete a feature project from end-to-end, starting with refining requirements and ending with presenting the completed feature for review and acceptance
- Collaborate closely with the agile delivery team participating in meeting and tasks
- Participate in discussions about project architecture and technical feasibility
- Gain exposure to technologies, tools and processes used by the team
- Matriculated college student, GPA of 3.0 or higher preferred
- Degree of study will include Engineering, Computer Science, or related field
- Expected graduation June/Dec 2022 or Spring 2023
- Experience with:
- NET Core, .NET Framework or ASP.NET
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Organizational skills and teamwork mentality
- Attention to detail
- Enthusiasm for problem solving, tools, and data analysis
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
Affinitiv is the largest provider of end-to-end, data-driven marketing, and software solutions exclusively focused on automotive customer lifecycle. Backed by 20+ years of automotive and marketing expertise, we pride ourselves on being the go-to experts in the industry. Not only do we work with over 6,500 dealerships and every major manufacturer in the country, but we’re also well-versed in OEM standards and the intricacies of a dealership or group’s local business.
So, what’s that mean for you? Through a technology-driven, consultative approach, we create a true partnership with our clients, tapping into exactly what they need to reach their unique goals, increase customer loyalty, and maximize revenue.
At Affinitiv, we celebrate diversity, equality, and an inclusive environment.
Affinitiv Diversity Council (BRIDGE): Building Real Inclusion via Deliberate Growth and Empathy. BRIDGE is a group of progress-minded Affinitiv team members and leaders who have volunteered to jumpstart and lead our diversity, equality, and inclusion initiatives and strategies. We are a group of people from many different backgrounds, cultures, abilities, and life experiences.
We are advocates of diversity and celebrate the richness it brings to our company and culture. We champion inclusivity and strive to serve as a reflection of the customers and communities we represent.