Working at Dell Boomi means doing what you love. We hire trailblazers with an entrepreneurial spirit who can solve challenging problems, make a real impact in technology and want to build something big. If you are passionate about solving hard problems, enjoy working with world-class people and developing cutting edge technology, you should explore a career with Boomi. Learn more at http://www.boomi.com/ or visit Boomi Careers.
Internship / Co-Op Program Overview (full-time or part-time)
This program will provide co-ops and interns with hands on technical training and mentorship by the Boomi professional services team. Our professional services team is a balanced effort of technical product and services knowledge as well as consultative skills. Dell Boomi is also building connections between our Boomi Unified Platform and our Military Community. We have teamed up with Onward to Opportunity (institute for veterans and military families) to develop a Foundational Certification Training program available to veterans who are pursuing a technical degree for either a co-op or summer internship.
Learn more about this program: Dell Boomi – Veteran Internship program
Dell Boomi Product Overview: Boomi Product Overview
- Students who are actively pursuing a technical degree (Computer Science, Information Technology, etc.)
- Interested in learn new technologies, technically curious and enjoys working on technical solutions
- Consultative abilities – communicate technical solutions with team members / customers
- Enjoys being part of a team that fosters collaboration and teamwork
- Experience with technical support is a plus
- Experience with Java, Python, PHP or similar programming languages is a plus
Formal Training in Platform
- Week 1: Professional Developer Certification, Product Enablement Review
- Week 2: Production Administrator
- Week 3: (Days 1-2) EDI 1 Training
- Week 3: (Days 3-5) MDM 1 Training
- Week 4: Architect Training (Architect 1-3)
- Week 5: Architect Certification & Runtimes Session with focus on Business Use cases
- Week 6: Boomi Flow
- Week 7: Flex Week
- Project Support Training (w/ Consultants & Support) with weekly enablement session
- Week 8: Integration Scope & Runtime*
- Week 9: Process Performance & Process Scalability
- Week 10: Usability & Maintenance & Testing
- Week 11: Governance & Error Handling*
- Week 12: Account Management* & Boomi Security
- Week 13: Program Review/Exit Interview
With more than 100,000+ team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell’s team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employers of choice for energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach to technology innovation and believe that technology is essential for human success.
Why work with us?
- Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enable them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
- Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work
Here at Dell Technologies, We believe progress sits at the intersection of humanity and technology. That’s why we are committed to driving human progress and transforming lives with world-class technologies. Through our reach, technology, and people we strive to create a positive and lasting impact on humankind and the planet. By joining us, you can be part of the team that is maximizing time to value our products and solutions for our customers, partners, and team members.
We have opportunities across the globe. A team fueled by collaboration. A culture that fosters innovation and values a diverse and inclusive workplace. We’re made up of strong, smart people dedicated to doing their best work and driving success for our customers. We Are Ready For You.
Learn more about our opportunities below and find a career that inspires you.
By 2030, 50% of our global workforce and 40% of our global people leaders will be women, 25% of our U.S. workforce and 15% of our U.S. people leaders will be black/African American and Hispanic/Latino minorities, and 50% of the people empowered by our social and education initiatives will be girls, women or underrepresented groups
Dell's team members are an incredible force focused on building a greater level of involvement in our global diversity practices across our business. Our highest aspirations reflect how we’ll make our positive social impact real and measurable.