The Software Technologist creates, develops and delivers training on SaaS solutions. Responsible for identifying barriers to SaaS adoption and working with cross-functional stakeholders to solve. Focal point between Sales, Sales Operations, Sales Support, Software Sales Enablement, Product Marketers, and Product Managers.
- Comprehensive understanding of all Cloud Software Solutions/Agreements/Purchase Programs
- Strong knowledge of the software industry and subject matter expertise in various cloud software offerings
- Identifying and documenting business trends and tracking key initiatives
- Analyze feedback from customers, sales and partners to identify areas for process improvement
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the you table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
This role is responsible for the sales support of POS software as a service solution stack. The Software Technologist will be responsible for developing sales collateral with internal and external stakeholders. The Product Technologist will be also responsible for the backend tasks as listed below:
- Delivery of product knowledge (sales collateral)
- Delivery of process knowledge (post-sales customer journey)
- Sales Training (Train the trainer, new hire and specialist training)
Pipeline Creation and Conversion
- Develop lead generation strategy
- Distribute leads
- Tracking and governance of closed leads
- Driving high levels of activation and customer satisfaction through 3rd party activation service
- Report out on SaaS revenue, margin, attach and customer success metrics
- Identify challenges limiting SaaS adoption, root cause and project manage solution
Sales and Technical engagement
- Assist Sales Reps on customers calls to answer technical inquires
- Support escalations when necessary
- Detailed conversations around the SaaS marketing plans and effectiveness
- Assist with customer facing content creation (activation videos)
- Provide sales collateral in partnership with software partners
- Deliver sales rep and SSE training (travel might be required)
Here at Dell Technologies, We believe progress sits at the intersection of humanity and technology. That’s why we are committed to driving human progress and transforming lives with world-class technologies. Through our reach, technology, and people we strive to create a positive and lasting impact on humankind and the planet. By joining us, you can be part of the team that is maximizing time to value our products and solutions for our customers, partners, and team members.
We have opportunities across the globe. A team fueled by collaboration. A culture that fosters innovation and values a diverse and inclusive workplace. We’re made up of strong, smart people dedicated to doing their best work and driving success for our customers. We Are Ready For You.
Learn more about our opportunities below and find a career that inspires you.
By 2030, 50% of our global workforce and 40% of our global people leaders will be women, 25% of our U.S. workforce and 15% of our U.S. people leaders will be black/African American and Hispanic/Latino minorities, and 50% of the people empowered by our social and education initiatives will be girls, women or underrepresented groups
Dell's team members are an incredible force focused on building a greater level of involvement in our global diversity practices across our business. Our highest aspirations reflect how we’ll make our positive social impact real and measurable.