Software Test Engineers are responsible for testing our web-based software applications. We are seeking a talented and self-motivated person who excels at problem solving and will become an integral part of our engineering team. We are looking for strong communicators who can quickly adapt to new process requirements, speed, and diversity of company production tasks, and are personally driven to perform. Our team is focused on planning and implementing solutions to satisfy specific business and customer needs. We are looking for like-minded professionals to enhance our professional QA staff.
- Shares responsibility for sprint team’s deliverables
- Write test plans/cases that meet quality goals and department strategies
- Assist others in testing areas of the application
- With great attention to detail, categorize and describe defects with enough detail so that engineers can quickly find the problem and fix it
- Successfully meet deadlines within allotted time frames (schedule hours)
- 3-5 years’ experience in a Software Quality Assurance role
- Intermediate level of experience writing SQL Queries
- Programming skills required. C# Preferred
- Previous experience with QA Automation preferred
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with QA testing tools. Jira & TestRail preferred
- Excel at delivering assigned tasks on schedule
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Experience with SCRUM development methodology is preferred
Affinitiv is the largest provider of end-to-end, data-driven marketing, and software solutions exclusively focused on automotive customer lifecycle. Backed by 20+ years of automotive and marketing expertise, we pride ourselves on being the go-to experts in the industry. Not only do we work with over 6,500 dealerships and every major manufacturer in the country, but we’re also well-versed in OEM standards and the intricacies of a dealership or group’s local business.
So, what’s that mean for you? Through a technology-driven, consultative approach, we create a true partnership with our clients, tapping into exactly what they need to reach their unique goals, increase customer loyalty, and maximize revenue.
At Affinitiv, we celebrate diversity, equality, and an inclusive environment.
Affinitiv Diversity Council (BRIDGE): Building Real Inclusion via Deliberate Growth and Empathy. BRIDGE is a group of progress-minded Affinitiv team members and leaders who have volunteered to jumpstart and lead our diversity, equality, and inclusion initiatives and strategies. We are a group of people from many different backgrounds, cultures, abilities, and life experiences.
We are advocates of diversity and celebrate the richness it brings to our company and culture. We champion inclusivity and strive to serve as a reflection of the customers and communities we represent.