Join us to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact as a Solution Architect on our APEX Offer Engineering team in the US.
What you’ll achieve
As a Solution Architect, you will be responsible for translating business requirements to engineering requirements and leading solution design from end to end perspective. You will also work closely with the development and test team to help them understand the requirements and solutions.
- Be part of the team accountable for building portfolio of Dell Technologies APEX offerings for Block, File, Object and Data Protections
- Develop End to End Solutions covering Architectural Standards, Validations, initial deployment, onboarding, availability, fleet management, security, life cycle management and migrations
- Collaboratively work with cross functional teams such as Engineering, Product Management and Services team to enhance the time to value, solution sizing, scale Offers, customer experience.
- Act as Offer subject matter expert for all issues related to Offers for ownership, and drive issues to resolutions with incidents
- Advise Engineering Leadership and Product Management to make program decisions based on facts, risks and timelines while maintaining quality
- Actively engage with internal teams to develop tooling and increase automation of the offers.
- Provide feedback into product and development teams for service stability and reliability features
- Identify opportunities for service improvements, mentor junior team members, interface with project management teams
Diversity is foundational to PerkinElmer and we know that hiring talent with different backgrounds will provide a greater impact for our customers and a more inclusive workplace for our team. Our commitment to creating a culturally diverse workplace is REAL! We know that it’s the people that make PerkinElmer a wonderful, enriching place to work that is why we are always searching for talented and motivated individuals to join the PerkinElmer Family.
So what’s in it for you?
We create a customized development plan to help you achieve your career goals. We partner with you to build a long and rewarding career by providing:
- On-the-job training
- Mentoring relationships
- Ongoing career development planning
- Company and external training programs
- Opportunities for internal career mobility
Our company fosters innovation, knowledge sharing, and teamwork for long-term success. We are committed to the development of your career, giving you opportunities to learn and grow. Simply put, we make a difference for you, so you can make a difference in the world.
We are passionate about our work and the benefits we create for our customers, our communities, and our environment. Every day, we help our customers work to create healthier families, improve the quality of life, and sustain the well-being and longevity of people globally.
Imagine a world where you could detect health issues sooner to treat them more effectively. Where food and water are always safe, even in remote corners of the earth. And where scientific and medical research are enhanced to solve the greatest challenges of our times. At PerkinElmer, we imagine this world every day. Then, we innovate and collaborate to make it happen everywhere.
With about 13,000 employees worldwide, we pioneer scientific technologies for food and drug safety, environmental monitoring, industrial analysis, screening and diagnostic testing, and imaging for life sciences. We provide better detection, imaging, and informatics to help our customers make a profound impact on the world.