The Senior Account Executive works closely with the account, creative, and operations teams in the improvement and maintenance of on-going dealer marketing programs. The Sr AE serves as a secondary resource for the client as well as internal teams of project documentation including, but not limited to, work start documents, project timelines and project status reports and may manage small projects exclusively.
- Assists internal teams in the design and implementation of dealer marketing programs.
- Develops and maintains project starting documents, creative timelines, proofing checklists and status reports.
- Works with internal team resources, such as creative, data, digital, operations, production and sales to keep projects on time and ensures all client and legal requirements are met.
- Proactively lead the work by thinking ahead and providing the internal teams with the information and assets needed to deliver a client request with excellence.
- Manages small to medium sized projects and enhancements exclusively.
- Actively participate in strategic planning sessions and creative meetings with a point of view.
- 1-3 years of project/account management experience in the marketing services field, automotive client preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising or related field or commensurate experience
- Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks concurrently and prioritize tasks
- Excellent leadership and organizational skills
- Understands and able to apply basic project management principals
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Performs effectively under short deadlines
- Ability to assign priorities and meet delivery dates
- High level of interpersonal skills to work effectively with all levels of management, teams, clients and vendors
- Work collaboratively, emphasizing teamwork, diversity and knowledge sharing both within Epsilon and with external business partners
- Enthusiastic, solution-oriented attitude in accepting work/new challenges
- Analytical ability to resolve/clarify program related issues
- Detail oriented for documentation of processes and effective follow-up
- Exceptional knowledge of Microsoft Office Software: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Experience with Access, Visio, Project, or Adobe a plus.
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on
proof, not promises.TM Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate, and prove measurable business outcomes.
Powered by CORE ID,® the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies, and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty, and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com.
Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
We see a world where modern marketing is built on truth, trust and transparency,
not smoke and mirrors. We want to be part of a world where consumers are
recognized and respected, privacy is protected and integrity is expected.
We enable marketing built on proof, not promises. We create robust customer
experiences that drive performance at the individual level, and help brands make
smarter decisions that drive real business outcomes.