We are seeking a dynamic, strategic innovator and entrepreneurial team member to join our team as a Strategic Account Director, Client Services. Our desired team member will have the skill set to combine CRM campaign management execution, operations and strategic optimization to support the delivery of omni-channel digital marketing campaigns as the primary point of contact for our client.
This key role will be responsible for the client business relationship, deep understanding of the brand’s CRM campaign plan, Healthcare Professional data strategy, developing test and learn strategies and managing the overall in-market cadence schedule for the fiscal year. As a Director, your role will be to develop annual marketing plans by defining strategies at the campaign level that meet brand and business objectives, targeting the customer at a 360 degree view. The Account Director is responsible for the full planning cycle – from developing the plan, defining segmentation strategies, tactic cadence planning, developing business rules, managing campaign timelines, supporting campaign execution, and analyzing campaign performance and optimization based on campaign results. Using and understanding technology platforms and systems, you will lead digital transformation at the client site by developing seamless, integrated CRM campaigns putting the customer at the center of digital innovation.
The candidate will have experience in Pharmaceutical HCP marketing, data strategy, digital execution, Adobe software capabilities knowledge and will be required at the client site 2 – 3 days per week in the Philadelphia market.
- Onsite presence at Philadelphia client offices as the brand CRM champion for all CRM activities across HCPs; Travel to other client sites monthly or as needed
- Key client partner leading the day-to-day aspects of the full customer relationship
- Brand planning to develop the digital strategies to support the 360 view of the customer
- Develop segmentation strategies across individual brands and manage segmentation changes as needed
- Identify and understand data flows between 1st and 3rd party partners and translate data needs to execute digital campaigns
- Communicate client requests to the full remote team to determine best approach
- Translate CRM customer journeys into functional business requirement documents for tactic execution
- Lead remote Epsilon teams in support of client CRM projects including strategy, campaign management, channel management, tactic management, timeline development and SLA adherence
- Develop long-term account relationships across overall client organization by becoming a valued member of the brand team
- Contribute to year-over-year revenue growth
- Develop innovation roadmaps to elevate tactics to support brand objectives
- Perform planning in an Agile process developing use cases, road maps and identifying technology support needs
- Partner with brand partners and agencies to support brand cohesively across all channels
- Deep understanding of brand disease state, competitive market and brand challenges
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on
proof, not promises.TM Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate, and prove measurable business outcomes.
Powered by CORE ID,® the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies, and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty, and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com.
Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
We see a world where modern marketing is built on truth, trust and transparency,
not smoke and mirrors. We want to be part of a world where consumers are
recognized and respected, privacy is protected and integrity is expected.
We enable marketing built on proof, not promises. We create robust customer
experiences that drive performance at the individual level, and help brands make
smarter decisions that drive real business outcomes.