Sr. Account Manager (Remote)
Epsilon Data Management, LLCApply
The Senior Account Manager provides our clients with exceptional service through strategic guidance in developing personalized message and creative strategies to achieve client business objectives. This includes but is not limited to account management, oversight of program management and execution across Epsilon personalized media capabilities. In addition, this role will work closely in partnership with Sales to determine the media program execution strategy that will yield high return for the client and ultimately help grow market share.
- Client Strategy & Account Growth:
- Apply understanding of client objectives, consumer behavior/motivations, marketing and branding principles, available data and Epsilon products to develop campaign/messaging strategy recommendations to the Clients
- Develop and manage client roadmaps against quarterly account forecasts
- Identify opportunities for program optimization and incremental revenue
- Provide strategic direction, support and insights to fuel account growth against client objectives and partner with Client Development Director to present new opportunities to clients
- Management & Leadership:
- Manage a team of Account Managers and Specialists
- Develop team through successful coaching and development
- Manage team and individual performance through formal and informal performance management processes and ongoing feedback loop
- Define clear career path for each team member and provide direct feedback on performance
- Foster a collaborative environment to encourage a respectful exchange of ideas
- Reporting & Analytics:
- Monitor and manage program performance/KPIs to identify account risks and develop mitigation strategies
- Create and present campaign performance reports to clients
- Interpret and apply analytical insights to optimize program(s)
- Execution, Process, & Project Management:
- Partner with cross-functional teams on account and campaign set-up to achieve strategic goals
- Demonstrate expertise in all Epsilon Account Management tools and processes
- Manage campaign launches across cross-functional teams to ensure strategic, effective, timely and efficient execution
- Operational Efficiency:
- Seek standardization and automation wherever possible
- Drive operational efficiency and scalability
- Apply a global point of view on impact of products and processes
- Effectively manage internal resources against client and company objectives
- Drive adoption of products, tools, processes and best practices throughout team
- Bachelor’s Degree from four-year college or university or equivalent experience
- 7+ years of total experience with a proven track record in Account Management (digital marketing or interactive agency experience is a plus)
- Management experience preferred
- Excellent client service acumen, presentation and writing skills
- Creative, self-starter, who thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks and projects
- Track record of working across an organization to get things done
- Ability to learn quickly and think strategically
- Proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on
proof, not promises.TM Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate, and prove measurable business outcomes.
Powered by CORE ID,® the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies, and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty, and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com.
Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
We see a world where modern marketing is built on truth, trust and transparency,
not smoke and mirrors. We want to be part of a world where consumers are
recognized and respected, privacy is protected and integrity is expected.
We enable marketing built on proof, not promises. We create robust customer
experiences that drive performance at the individual level, and help brands make
smarter decisions that drive real business outcomes.