- Day-to-day project management and oversight of client engagements, including status report generation, weekly meetings/calls, monthly meetings, communications with account stakeholders, communications with internal stakeholders, strategy sessions, and first level escalations
- Fully understand the client’s business including objectives, roles, and concerns
- Effectively work with multiple departments throughout project development and implementation.
- Assist with requirements gathering and documenting, training, client presentations, campaign results analysis, best practices recommendations, optimization and strategic recommendations
- Coordinates or leads efforts with cross functional team to ensure accuracy and quality of deliverables and obtains proper sign off
- Prepares well-organized, clear and concise communications
- Responsible for monitoring and escalating scope changes
- Responsible for alerting management of any significance client changes or barriers that impact budget and/or timelines
- Point of contact for the client; liaison to Epsilon; represent the client interests; Agency
- Driver of communication with client; expectation setting, ex: budget, timeline, scope
- Support scoping and level of effort estimation for projects
- Leverage knowledge of technology to support solutioning for client initiatives
- Consistently strengthens and adds value to the client relationships
- Managing 1-2 direct reports as needed
- Provide leadership and mentoring to client service resources as assigned
Skills and Experience:
- REQUIRED: Project/program management experience in an agency or client environment.
- At least 6+ years of relevant client experience in multichannel marketing; specifically digital/email, direct mail and social media marketing or other related disciplines; at least 6+ years of relevant agency experience
- Pharmaceutical marketing experience preferred
- Demonstrated experience in working within a cross-functional and/or matrixed team environment
- Strong understanding of email and/or digital marketing processes
- Demonstrates a clear aptitude for managing projects
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Self-directed with a sense of urgency in solving client issues
- Ability to adapt to difficult situations
- Willingness to travel (occasionally)
- Bachelor’s Degree highly preferred
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on
proof, not promises.TM Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate, and prove measurable business outcomes.
Powered by CORE ID,® the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies, and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty, and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com.
Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
We see a world where modern marketing is built on truth, trust and transparency,
not smoke and mirrors. We want to be part of a world where consumers are
recognized and respected, privacy is protected and integrity is expected.
We enable marketing built on proof, not promises. We create robust customer
experiences that drive performance at the individual level, and help brands make
smarter decisions that drive real business outcomes.