Sr. Advisor, Engineering Project Management
- Work collaboratively across ISG Product Management and Engineering teams to define common API development priorities of the business
- Establish and continuously improve Agile development and DevOps delivery practices for Common ISG API’s
- Identify and measure KPIs for the Common API development initiative and lead continuous improvement programs across design, implementation, and delivery.
- Own delivery of multiple strategic API – related workstreams (API Marketplace, Documentations, Standards Council)
- Present regular status updates to all stakeholder levels
- 10+ years of experience managing and leading software engineering initiatives.
- Experience establishing and continuously improving software delivery through Agile methodologies.
- Experience managing programs end to end: SDLC, release management, resource planning, and budgets.
- Experience using software delivery tools such as GitHub, Confluence, Jira, Jenkins, Artifactory, etc.
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and collaboration skills. Ability to collaborate and work in a distributed team across multiple time zones. Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Experience using public cloud technology and solutions including AWS, Azure, etc.
- Experience with CICD and DevOps practices and solutions.
- Experience with Dell Technology product develop activities is a plus
- PMP Certification (Project Management Professional certification) is a plus
- Scrum @ Scale experience. Software engineering background a plus
Here at Dell Technologies, We believe progress sits at the intersection of humanity and technology. That’s why we are committed to driving human progress and transforming lives with world-class technologies. Through our reach, technology, and people we strive to create a positive and lasting impact on humankind and the planet. By joining us, you can be part of the team that is maximizing time to value our products and solutions for our customers, partners, and team members.
We have opportunities across the globe. A team fueled by collaboration. A culture that fosters innovation and values a diverse and inclusive workplace. We’re made up of strong, smart people dedicated to doing their best work and driving success for our customers. We Are Ready For You.
Learn more about our opportunities below and find a career that inspires you.
By 2030, 50% of our global workforce and 40% of our global people leaders will be women, 25% of our U.S. workforce and 15% of our U.S. people leaders will be black/African American and Hispanic/Latino minorities, and 50% of the people empowered by our social and education initiatives will be girls, women or underrepresented groups
Dell's team members are an incredible force focused on building a greater level of involvement in our global diversity practices across our business. Our highest aspirations reflect how we’ll make our positive social impact real and measurable.