It takes high-caliber people with passion, energy and commitment to create and deliver technologies that drive human progress. So we need exceptional people to find that talent. The Talent Acquisition (TA) team within Human Resources is responsible for promoting a positive image of Dell Technologies and recruiting new people to our global team. We take into account complex factors to build talent acquisition strategies that achieve business objectives while ensuring a high-quality experience for candidates and business partners. Alongside forecasting hiring needs, undertaking interviews and conferring job offers, we advise business leaders on the talent strategy and deliver all TA metrics.
Join us to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact as a Sr. Advisor on our Talent Acquisition team in Remote U.S.
What you’ll achieve
The P&O Recruiter will be responsible for leading the recruitment for a specific area of business within the P&O organization. This position will require experience recruiting for highly technical roles, including Engineers, Architects, Developers, etc. Strong knowledge of the Dell Technologies portfolio of products and solutions is preferred.
- Develop and manage strong consultative relationships with hiring managers and candidates
- Source diverse candidates directly in the marketplace and develop candidate pools within their respective market streams
- Lead and close all formalities related to onboarding of the candidate
- Accountable for the compliance and document tracking requirements as per defined process guidelines and audit requirements that conform to the local labor code
- Manage hiring using appropriate sourcing and social campaign strategies to ensure the best quality of hire
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- 8+ years of related experience in a professional role with a Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of experience recruiting for technical skill sets to include SW Engineering roles
- Adept at engaging specialized, high-skilled or difficult-to-attract talent
- Experience in managing client groups, accounts and/or geography relationships to drive results directly with hiring leaders
- Experience providing thought leadership to sourcing strategies and projects
- Experience building strong relationships with candidates, business & HR leaders
- Proficiency with Workday and Avature strongly preferred
Here at Dell Technologies, We believe progress sits at the intersection of humanity and technology. That’s why we are committed to driving human progress and transforming lives with world-class technologies. Through our reach, technology, and people we strive to create a positive and lasting impact on humankind and the planet. By joining us, you can be part of the team that is maximizing time to value our products and solutions for our customers, partners, and team members.
We have opportunities across the globe. A team fueled by collaboration. A culture that fosters innovation and values a diverse and inclusive workplace. We’re made up of strong, smart people dedicated to doing their best work and driving success for our customers. We Are Ready For You.
Learn more about our opportunities below and find a career that inspires you.
By 2030, 50% of our global workforce and 40% of our global people leaders will be women, 25% of our U.S. workforce and 15% of our U.S. people leaders will be black/African American and Hispanic/Latino minorities, and 50% of the people empowered by our social and education initiatives will be girls, women or underrepresented groups
Dell's team members are an incredible force focused on building a greater level of involvement in our global diversity practices across our business. Our highest aspirations reflect how we’ll make our positive social impact real and measurable.