SR. APEX Competitive Intelligence Marketing Advisor
Join us as a Senior APEX Competitve Intelligence Marketing Advisor on our Competitive Intelligence Marketing team in the US to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
Dell’s goal is to provide our customers with best-of-breed flexibility and choice in multi-cloud solutions while delivering a consistent Infrastructure-as-a-Service experience everywhere and across all deployment models – public, on-premises, co-location and edge. This role directly supports our industry-transforming APEX initiative by developing internal and external competitive messaging and content. At the core of this role is the ability to understand technical and business-level competitive analysis specific to the Infrastructure-as-a-Service and cloud computing industry and then turn it into high-impact competitive intelligence content. The content developed will help fuel successful go-to-market campaigns and accelerate sales. To be successful, you will need to be extremely collaborative across several internal and external teams, an effective communicator and presenter, and be able to simplify and communicate complex topics/ideas.
- Create customer-facing competitive assets including blogs, social media content, traditional media content, whitepapers, website updates, sales materials and more that clearly articulate our APEX competitive positioning and strategy
- Help us tell compelling stories that resonate with our customers and differentiate us from the competition
- Develop rapid-turn sales enablement materials covering competitors’ announcements and events to help improve sales team effectiveness and performance
- Align with core marketing stakeholders to integrate competitive content into other APEX marketing activities and programs, and influence marketing and messaging direction
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams such as Product Marketing, Market Intelligence, Campaign and Field Marketing, Corporate Communications, Digital and Social Media teams across the marketing organization, as well as key sales and product stakeholders.
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Excellent writer with available work samples
- Experience in leveraging marketing communication channels (social, digital & traditional media) and how to effectively craft a message for high impact across each medium
- Effective communicator and presenter, ability to simplify and communicate complex technology topics/ideas
- Experience in developing marketing programs/product launches/product campaigns
- Ability to study the market, market trends, and competitors and develop a competitive sales messaging and GTM strategy to help differentiate APEX from the competition
- 5+ years Marketing or relevant experience, Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing; MBA preferred
- Experience leveraging internal data resources and external research to develop simple and effective communications
- Experience working with as-a-service and/or cloud-related technologies preferred
Here at Dell Technologies, We believe progress sits at the intersection of humanity and technology. That’s why we are committed to driving human progress and transforming lives with world-class technologies. Through our reach, technology, and people we strive to create a positive and lasting impact on humankind and the planet. By joining us, you can be part of the team that is maximizing time to value our products and solutions for our customers, partners, and team members.
We have opportunities across the globe. A team fueled by collaboration. A culture that fosters innovation and values a diverse and inclusive workplace. We’re made up of strong, smart people dedicated to doing their best work and driving success for our customers. We Are Ready For You.
Learn more about our opportunities below and find a career that inspires you.
By 2030, 50% of our global workforce and 40% of our global people leaders will be women, 25% of our U.S. workforce and 15% of our U.S. people leaders will be black/African American and Hispanic/Latino minorities, and 50% of the people empowered by our social and education initiatives will be girls, women or underrepresented groups
Dell's team members are an incredible force focused on building a greater level of involvement in our global diversity practices across our business. Our highest aspirations reflect how we’ll make our positive social impact real and measurable.