The main goal of this position is to drive the vision, strategy, leadership, and overall success for our products. You are a Senior Product Manager responsible for exciting and transformative products. Through collaboration, you will define reusable feature-sets with a clear roadmap, affecting thousands of users. You are responsible for influencing various partners through mock-ups and presentations using industry trends, standards, and key business drivers where applicable. Communication will be critical as you will need to be able to effectively communicate with executive management, business partners, architects, and other product managers.
In This Job, You Will:
- Work with Senior Engineers across multiple teams and business stakeholders to design and build highly available and scalable systems
- Use Lean Software Development processes such as Agile, Scrum, and Kanban
- Drive strategic upward product communications (e.g., decision narratives, investment proposals) internally or
externally in multiple organizations
- Drive alignment on product features, business metrics, and business strategies
- Work and collaborate effectively with tech teams and launch to production
- Understand business context to decisions made within and across the organization
- Author strategy docs, white papers, market research and vision documents.
This Role Might Be for You If:
- You have experience in owning a suite of products and defining long-term product strategy and vision
- You possess strong business & entrepreneurial acumen with strategic, analytical, and critical thinkin
- You understand technical software development life cycle and have knowledge on Machine Learning models to drive research teams towards business solutions
- You excel in owning and driving the development of technical products
- You drive strategic product communications through presentations across organizations providing clarity in decisions
Must Have Qualifications:
- Minimum 8-10 years of professional experience in technical Product Management with Bachelor or master’s degree in business Analytics, Computer Science, Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Engineering, or related fields
- Demonstrated experience in influencing, negotiating, and collaborating across multiple Sr. Leadership teams in a large organization
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills, with the ability to evolve product strategy based on research, data, and industry trends
- Experience defining projects, collecting requirements, writing detailed functional specifications, coordinating efforts to scope, schedule and deploy new feature sets
- Cloud and/or SaaS experience highly preferred
- MBA or hands-on experience in Operations
- Strong track record of innovating through machine learning and mathematical optimization and their applications
- Knowledge of best practices for the full software development life cycle
- Working knowledge of data analytics and experience in SQL, Scala, R, Python, Kubernetes, or any other programming language
Here at Dell Technologies, We believe progress sits at the intersection of humanity and technology. That’s why we are committed to driving human progress and transforming lives with world-class technologies. Through our reach, technology, and people we strive to create a positive and lasting impact on humankind and the planet. By joining us, you can be part of the team that is maximizing time to value our products and solutions for our customers, partners, and team members.
We have opportunities across the globe. A team fueled by collaboration. A culture that fosters innovation and values a diverse and inclusive workplace. We’re made up of strong, smart people dedicated to doing their best work and driving success for our customers. We Are Ready For You.
Learn more about our opportunities below and find a career that inspires you.
By 2030, 50% of our global workforce and 40% of our global people leaders will be women, 25% of our U.S. workforce and 15% of our U.S. people leaders will be black/African American and Hispanic/Latino minorities, and 50% of the people empowered by our social and education initiatives will be girls, women or underrepresented groups
Dell's team members are an incredible force focused on building a greater level of involvement in our global diversity practices across our business. Our highest aspirations reflect how we’ll make our positive social impact real and measurable.