Sr. Director, Solutions Consultant
Epsilon Data Management, LLCApply
The Solution Consultant provides thought leadership to portfolio and sector leads and to the corresponding horizontal engagement liaisons regarding Epsilon PeopleCloud Discovery & Prospect technology offerings. As a leadership role within the EPC Discovery & Prospect Delivery Team your core mission will be to enable and drive growth through campaign data enrichment, driving activation, ID personalization and effective measurement.
Our guiding principles:
- Unlocking and demonstrating value as a result of deploying ID connected data
- Driving incrementality from deployed data, allowing our clients to understand target audiences and how these scale
- Building market data sufficiency aligned to client goals
- Developing deep consumer insights attached to an addressable population
- Sharing learnings across client initiatives to increase grow data value
The Solution Consultant is responsible for aligning client/vertical strategies to the appropriate technology and service components both within Epsilon and with our network of partners. Works with groups from across Epsilon (technology, digital, data & agency) to ensure deployment, enablement of users and successful delivery of the EPC Discovery & Prospect Platforms. The Solution Consultant must also have a proven track record in designing and participating in the delivery of complex marketing technology projects involving both database and interactive technologies. Individuals should have a strong grasp of database architecture, data modeling, and system integration, as well as a solid grasp of infrastructure. Individuals should have strong communication (written and oral) skills and be able to collaborate with client and Epsilon internal teams. Lastly, a Solution Consultant must be passionate about documenting best practices, standards and points of view on technical topics.
The successful candidate must be comfortable with internal and external client facing SaaS platforms, possess technical acumen, become a SME for Discovery & Prospect products over time, and possess excellent communication skills. The ideal candidate instills credibility, confidence, and trust with all clients, both external and internal Publicis Groupe partners. In this role, a mix of technical knowledge, business skills, and client-orientation is critical to overall success.
Objectives of the role:
- Grasp the client challenges, translate them into PeopleCloud requirements, and help structure the work plan.
- Manage the expectations of the client and agency client teams.
- Wide and deep command of the PeopleCloud tech-stack and capabilities.
- Leverage and expand the toolkit of PeopleCloud solutions to respond to unique client challenges.
- Devise actionable implementation recommendations anticipating key challenges.
What You’ll Do
- Owns the clients value proposition, data strategy and ensures the product meets business needs.
- Oversee delivery and customer adoption of Epsilon PeopleCloud Discovery platform and services.
- Works with client and agency teams to: Direct use case development, support data partnership conversations and on-boarding, define measurement plans, support activation where needed.
- Ensure clients are engaged and extract maximum value from the Discovery platform and related services.
- Interface directly with delivery and implementation & Delivery teams to ensure quality, completeness, and timeliness of the EPC Discovery solution.
- Be the subject matter expert on the EPC Discovery platform, as well as any integrated partner vendor offerings, which may include combinations of data, technology, and partners, to meet client’s unique requirements.
- Operate efficiently within a matrix organization with multi-country/cultural teams.
Talents You’ll Bring to the Team
- Experience with the online/offline advertising ecosystem and understanding of the technologies that enable online/offline advertising (i.e. concepts and application of identity resolution, DSP, DMP, CDP, etc.)
- Hands-on experience with platform delivery, data strategy, and data activation
- Experience in multi-channel marketing, agency experience, and digital integrations across multiple technology vendors
- A natural and creative problem solver who can assess the landscape and conceptualize solutions to meet client business objectives
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, and a comfort in communicating with internal and external stakeholders of varying seniority
- Ability to translate complex topics into easily understandable verbal and written communications, including translating business objectives and opportunity identification
- Fast learner with a passion for success in a customer-focused environment
- A unique blend of business and technical savvy with an ability to effectively influence a desired outcome, and the wherewithal to make that vision a reality
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to establish trust and build relationships with internal and external clients and partners
- Strong experience in leading capacities to data & analytics projects
- Ability to effectively structure work streams and anticipate potential neck breakers
- Capable of handing over packages of work to various execution teams while leaving them empowered
- Working with cross-functional teams with innovative results
- Shown to work and add value across multiple projects concurrently
- Self-motivated, determined, and adaptable, with a sense of ownership to resolve challenges that arise
- Ability and willingness to travel (once it is safe to resume) up to 50% domestically or internationally, only as needed
- Strong client interfacing background required
- Proven ability to mentor team members
- Ability to multitask and project manage in high productivity environment
- Ability to communicate complex technical concepts to non-technical audience
- Strong agency background (added plus)
- Technology Consulting background (added plus)
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on
proof, not promises.TM Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate, and prove measurable business outcomes.
Powered by CORE ID,® the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies, and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty, and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com.
Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
We see a world where modern marketing is built on truth, trust and transparency,
not smoke and mirrors. We want to be part of a world where consumers are
recognized and respected, privacy is protected and integrity is expected.
We enable marketing built on proof, not promises. We create robust customer
experiences that drive performance at the individual level, and help brands make
smarter decisions that drive real business outcomes.